Chapter 2 :The unexplain

Scarlett Pov
As he put me down in my bed he then talked "Hello how I missed you I can't explain I need to talk to you I'm sorry" I caught him off "Let me go I don't miss you and I won't ever forgive you I got up and ran to the front door that was locked.
Kevin's Pov
As I felt a hand go underneath my t-shirt I looked behind me it was a cute red head as she and me went to my apartment I pulled her into the bedroom and shut the door I felt regret.

Luke's Pov
"Oh honey can't go away from me again" I said in a steam mad voice as Scarlett stand in front of the door screaming I grabbed a napkin and put it over her mouth she passed out and fell to the ground. I dragged her into the brown big bed in the master room and I tied her up so she doesn't leave my sight again.
Scarlett Pov
I blinked my eyes a couple of time the realized I was in the master bedroom I tried to get up and leave but something hold me back as I looked side to side I seen rope tied around my hands the rope was tight. Luke was sating in a chair his hair pushed back and his fingers had dirt and blood on them I looked all over my body to see blood on a cut of my leg I closed my eyes to sleep to make this a bad dream.