Chapter 4:Dinner

Luke's Pov
Scarlett was in the shower I looked around the house to see pictures of that guy who put me in jail with my wife Scarlett well soon to be I wasn't going to ask her though. I made grilled chicken and salad with wine I put it on the table I got a diamond ring put it in my pocket and then I seen Scarlett came down the stairs she had her long brown hair to one side and a red dress and red shoes that I picked myself.
Scarlett Pov
I walked down the stairs feeling horrible for my baby's inside my stomach I seen Luke waiting for me setting on the chair of the kitchen table. As he stand up he looked at me I finally made it down the stairs he then said "You look amazing" sure your the one who picked it out I thought to myself "Thanks" I said he lean over to the chair and moved it I sat down he walked to his seat and then he spoke "I made for you my luv" awe that was nice but he probably put poison in it I had to be careful I finally answered him "Awe thanks" as I grabbed my fork and started to eat the food was really good. Luke came up to me and got on one knee and then he asked "Will you merry me I love you Scarlett" he then smiled for my answer I didn't knew what to say I then spoke before thinking "I'm pregnant with twins" he stared at me and got up to go back to set down and then he said with a really mean voice "With who" I didn't want him mad nor I didn't want to get hurt then I said "You" he stared I honestly didn't knew who was it him or Kevin I just always wanted it to be Kevin though then he spoke up starting at my belly then he rubbed his hand on my belly as he was rubbing I rolled my eyes and then said "I'm tired should go to bed" as I got up and put pajamas on I went into my bed tossing and turning all night I was super scared I didn't knew the real father I didn't want it to be Luke though I started to cry.