Chapter 9

School, school, and more school. Sarah couldn't wait until school ended. But until tell, she was stuck learning.

In a few days, all the 6 th graders were going to Sandy Hook Beach. It was only a few minutes away from the school driving so they all took the bus. They stayed at the school until lunch, then left for the beach. The bus ride was fun. But the beach was even funner.

"Come on Sarah! Let's go get changed so that we can go into the lake!" Amanda yelled to Sarah. Sarah ran towards the change room to follow Amanda's order.

When everybody was done changing, they all went into the water to have fun.

They all had so much fun. Sarah felt like her and Daniel had gotten closer from this beach trip. But the day wasn't over yet. They were still having fun playing games.

Every one was running around playing tag and carry was "it". He was chasing Sarah but when he tagged her, she felt him grab her butt. Daniel must have seen it because he got really mad and pushed carry to the ground. Carry might have been part of the group, but he was still the weirdest kid in the class and she didn't like him very much so when Daniel pushed him to the ground, she was relieved. My hero. She thought.

Grāffītīgūrl101