(=^x^=) Hair (=^x^=)

Kuroo slowly tapped his shoes across the concrete, making his way towards the gym.

As he approached the double doors he could already hear the rest of the team exclaiming and gasping.

Eh?

The tall ravenette swung the doors open to see what the commotion was about.

"Ooh! Kenma! So coool!" I could hear Yamamoto ramble.

What the hell could of Kenma done to make Yamamoto surprised?

I took my headphones out and looked towards the direction of the almost-bald-ace. He was standing next to a blonde shoulder-length boy with a cat like frame. Who the shit was this?! Yamamoto had been talking to Kenma, but where was he?

It suddenly hit me.
Why would Kenma dye his hair?
This seems out of his comfort range.... right?

The pudding-haired "stranger" looked at me and gave me a small wave, then continued to do whatever he was doing previously.

I stood at the entrance dumbfounded.

So it was Kenma... Oh.

I felt... almost disappointed, I don't know why. Why did it even concern me what Kenma did with his hair? Maybe because the chocotaly-black locks always looked so perfect against his soft skin? Or maybe because he always looked so plain, shy, yet cute as hell when he'd brush the locks behind his ears and pouted if he lost in a game.

Whoa, gay air horns *nyeeeeew*

It wasn't like I didn't know that I liked Kenma like that, it's just that I'm almost certain he doesn't feel the same. I always try to but on a confident face, but really I'm mentally freakin' out, trying to make sure I haven't done anything obvious.

"Earth to Kuroo, You in there?" Yaku waved a hand in front of my face.
"You've been standing there like a stun mullet for five minutes." he continued.

"Huh? O-oh yeah..."

"What's with Kenma's hair?" I blurted.

The gym fell silent. All eyes were averted to me.

"What? You don't like it. huh?!" Yamamoto pulled a strained look.

"Wh-What?! No! I just uh, wanted to know what was up!" I waved my hands pass my face.

My childhood friend walked towards me. I could feel my muscles tensing every inch he neared.

Without a word he dragged my by the wrist towards the club room. The way his club jacket reached his fingertips made him look adorable.

I was tossed out of my trace, quite literally considering the smaller male had thrown me into the club room.

What the crap.

Kenma closed the door softly and darted his eyes towards me.

"What the hell, Man?!" I whined, rubbing the back of my head, as if I was in pain.

"You don't like it, do you?" He whispered, almost sounding hurt.

He stared directly at me.

"Wh-what? No, I uhm... Love it? It's a nice change..... I guess?" I tried to comfort my pudding friend.

"You love it? O-okay, I guess I don't have to change it then, yeah?" He gave a small smile and blushed.

I swear I felt a trickle of blood slither from out of my nose. I swear.

"Uh... mhm, it looks really great! heh." I tried my hardest to be supportive.

"Thanks, Kuroo." With that the newly-blonde made his way back to the centre of the gym.

(=^x^=) (=^x^=) (=^x^=)

Hey there, you!
Uhm so this is a little story that I've twisted just a little. It's a little weird writing about myself and my best friend.
Hey, how else am I supposed to vent my sexual frustration?!

-Tetsu out.

Part 2 out soon!