Chapter four A day of work

Hooks POV

"If you want to be a pirate, love then there's a few things you need to learn" I turn to her.

"Oh...like what?" She questions, raising a brow.

"Well...sailing the ship, sailing the sails, using a sword, using a compass, scrubbing the deck...but you don't have to do that leave it to, Smee" I smirk at, Smee as he snarls and hobbles past and down under deck.

"That's a lot to learn" she sighs.

"Don't worry everyone here will help you. Here's the schedule...morning I'll teach you how to sail the ship and the sails, the then at lunch you'll learn how to use the compass and read maps and then you'll have a break and at night you'll learn how to fight" I face her blank and confused face, smiling at her I take her hand.

She flinches for a second then let's me guide her to the helm. "This is easy you've already taught me that" she gleams.

"Yes well it's always good to practise" I shrug. She wandered over to the wheel, gripping the handles. "Ok, left" she does as I say and goes left, "Actually, love on the seas you go the opposite way" I gently push the wheel the other way. She slightly freezes as I brush her hand with mine, but soon relaxes. "Right" I mutter.

"What?" She turns to me.

"Right" I smile. She come to her senses and turns to the right. "Well done" I congratulate, patting her shoulder lightly. She smiles happily, a beautiful smile.

"So how do you sail the sails?" She questions and turns to me.

"Well if you'll just follow me" I guide her down the stairs and to the sails.

I showed how to use to sails and what we use them for. She sat on a barrel and listened. I showed her what to do and she leaned fast and did it straight away.

"Wow I'm impressed" I smile "You picked that up fast".

"I have a great teacher" she beamed.

"Aw I'm touched". She laughed such an amazing laugh and I joined in.

"Captain" Smee ran over to me.

"What?" I growl, he jumps at the tone of my voice and point under deck. "Wait here" I tell, (Y\N) and made my way down the stairs with a cowering, Smee.

I turned to him and he pointed to the kitchen door. I took out my sword and slowly made my way to the door. Clutching the handle, I twist it to the left. The door opens with a creek.

"Be carful, Captain" Smee warns. Stepping into the room I look around.

"So what are you so scared about?" I raise my hand.

"That" he points to the open dark closet. I squint my eye to see what he was pointing too.

Two big black eyes suddenly amerge from the darkness and a deep growl erupted from the beast. The creature jumped at me with full force, gripping hold of my arm with its teeth. I push it back against the wall. It yelps and ran off.

Smee and onto deck. A scream is heard from on deck...(Y\N)!. I dash past, Smee pushing him back, I ran up the stairs to find, (Y\N) and the giant black wolf.

"(Y\N)!"

She raises her hand, I furrowed my brow. The wolf turns to me and growls. (Y\N) knelt down in front of the wolf and held out her hand. The wolf turned back to her and tilts its head. It snarled and sniffs her hand. It snapped at her, but then calmed and places its head in her hand. She let out a sigh of relif and stroked the wolfs head.

"How did you do that?" I question.

"My mother taught me a few things with animals" she gleamed and held out her hand to me.