Chapter fourteen Neverland

(Y/N) POV

My head began to spin as I began to wake up from my unexpected sleep; something felt wrong, different, unlike waking up with the soft rocking back and forth from the ocean. No...everything was strangely still and peaceful in an unsettling kind of way. Even with my eyes still closed I could still hear the sounds of leaves flying in the soft breeze of the wind and that sound that trees make when their all standing together trying to keep out any glimpse of the sky until the wind blows them apart. I can smell smoke from the remains of a fire and the ground...I'm not on the a wooden or soft ground more like a dirt ground. Voices, I could make out to be male voices, are muttering amongst themselves. I peeled my eyes open and looked around my surroundings. There are tents... many tents and logs surrounding a small camp fire. The voices stopped suddenly as I sat up but no one could be seen. "Good morning love" a young male voice said from behind me sending shiver's up my spin. I jumped up and face a boy who is only one maybe two years younger than me more or less; he wore all green with brown boots, he menacing green eyes latched a hold of my (E/C) ones as I looked over his facial features, he lips held the most terrifying smirk showing a small gap of his white teeth, his light brown hair lay neatly on his head but those eyes...those peculiar green eyes that hold so many dark secrets and also painful secrets...who is this boy and what has he been through?

"Who are you?" I questioned bravely. "I'm sorry where are my manners, I'm Peter...Peter Pan" his smirk grew and he held out his large hand. That's when is hit my hard and my instincts kicked in. My whole body began to shake but I kept as still as I possibly could: I couldn't let him see through me...see that I'm extremely frightened at this situation. I took in a deep breath and placed my dainty hand in his "I'm...I'm (Y/N)" I stammered. His smiled turned into a frown as he let go of my hand and studied me closely before smirking again "Don't fear me (Y/N) I'm not gonna hurt you".  I nodded my head slightly and looked around "Where am I?" I thought out loud. "Don't you know? Your in Neverland...my land, my home" he looked around rather proud of himself. "Well it was a real pleasure to meet you acquaintance Mr Pan but I must be off" I smiled before turning on my heals. "Your not going anywhere" he appeared in front of me. "Why?" I ask...more like cried. "Because, love,  your bate for the captain. I figured if we're gonna have real fight then here is the best place to do so, so I make a promise not to hurt you until the captain gets here" he sighed happily to himself. "Why?" I questioned him. He looked stunned at my question "why what?" he growled. "Why are you doing this? Causing a fight? Kidnapping me?" I spat back at him.  he scrunched his nose in anger "That has nothing to do with you so shut your little mouth and be grateful I haven't already killed you?". "I pity you" I sighed and looked away from him. "What?" he furrowed his brows. "You could do so much more with your life and yet you focus it on fighting and hurting people. What sort of life is that?" I questioned with a swift shrugged of my shoulders. In a blink of an I was pinned against a tree by the boy who now represented a demon. "You have no right to question what I do with my life" he spat at me. I held his deathly stare and stood straight so I was only inches from his height "I don't believe that all I see is a monster...somewhere in that black heart of yours their is someone good". He chuckled darkly "Good luck in finding it". "Not me...but someone else" and that was the last thing I said before he disappeared.

Killian's POV

I stumbled out of my destroyed cabin and onto the dismantled ship; some floor boards are all over the place and the barrels...well their no where to be seen. "Captain we've lost five of our crew members" Smee appeared from under deck, he looked awful, bags under his red saddened eyes. I closed my eyes and looked up to the sky. Five of my crew...five of my friends. "And everyone else?" I asked with concern. "Tired, injured and they may not admit but their scared captain" Smee admitted. "And you?" I looked at the small man in front of me. "Just tired captain" he smiled at me and made his leave under deck. I sighed and made my way to (Y/N)s room. "(Y/N)?" I questioned as I walked in. (W/N) ran over to me in a panic and ran on to the deck. I ran into her room and search the small area to conclude she was not there. in a panic I followed the wolf out to the deck. The over grown dog looked at me with sad eyes and wined loudly before lying down. "No she cant have gone over board" I ran to the side of the deck and look into the black sea. The sky began to turn grey followed by light rain. "Smee!" I called. He came running in an instance "Captain are you alright?". "Have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked frantically. "Is she not in her room?" he ask and I shook my head holding back the tears that began to form in my eyes "She hasn't come out of her I room I assure you". "Then what? she vanished?" I shouted at him as the hot tears streamed down my face. He looked at me with pity in his eyes as he looked around for a solution. I wiped my eyes with my hand and left it there to cover my burning red eyes. "Captain" Smee gasped and ran over to the other side of the deck. "What is it Smee?" I asked hopefully and followed him. "We're in Neverland" he stated as he looked at the island slowly emerging "This could mean-". "He has her" I cut him off "Get the men ready" I ordered. "But captain their injured and weak we cant possible take on that boy in this state". "Were going to need to because if we don't...it might be to late to save her"  I sighed and look at the island with a face of disgust before leaving to get ready.