Chapter seven Hooks night mare

A/N. Sorry this has taken so long and sorry it's short. I've had a very busy past few week and I'm struggling for ideas,so if you have any please help. Thank you and enjoy xxxx

Hooks POV

(Y\N) left to her room, leaving me stunned at what just happened. 'She kissed me?'. I sigh happily, falling back, onto the bed. I touched my lips where hers were. The feeling still tingled on my lips. I replayed the kiss over and over in my head. A smile tugged at my lips. Soon after I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

"Killian" a voice laughed.

A warm breeze blew her hair around. We lay on the soft sand, hand in hand. Her arm sat across my chest and my arm hugged around her waist.

"I don't want this to end" she sighed.

I pulled her closer into a tighter hug "me neither" I whispered into her ear.

"Killian?" She asks.

"Hmm?".

"Killian?" She asks again. Dark clouds form in the light blue sky. "KILLIAN!?" She screams, as a strong wind pulls her away from me.

"NO!" I yell, jumping up and grabbing her hand. The wind pushed me back against the sand.

"KILLIAN!" Her screams dim as she taken up into the sky.

"No" I whisper, tears fell down my cheek.

"Killian?" A blurry figure emerged from the forest.

"(Y\N)?" I question. "Killian?". I run over to her, but as I embrace her, she vanishes.

"(Y\N)!" I scream.

"HOOK?" A voice shouts. I look around in confusion. "HOOK WAKE UP" the voice orders.

"What? I don't understand".

"Killian open your eyes" she tell me...

"What?" I question, opening my eyes. (Y\N) is sat in a chair next to me holding my hand.

"Are you ok?" She questions, letting my hand go.

"Yeah...why wouldn't I be?" I raised a brow.

"You were crying and screaming things in your sleep...I heard you" she mutters.

"What was I saying?".

She looks away "My name" she whispers, red tints her cheeks. My eyes widen but soon closed.

Slowly I sat up to face her "I'll escort you to your room".

"Can...can I stay with you?" She whispers.

A smile grew on my face "Of course". I lie back down, (Y\N) slides in next to me.

Pulling the covers over us, she cuddles into my chest. I sigh happily, wrapping my arms around her. She quietly sleeps in my arms and soon after her, sleep takes me too.

"Morning" a sweet voice says as my eyes open.
(Y/N) smiles as I turn to her, returning her smile.

Gently I placed a kiss on her lips, red heats up her cheeks. "You look adorable when you blush" I smile, getting up. I quickly got dressed and followed, (Y\N) onto deck.

"Captain we've found land" Smee informed me. I grabbed my telescope and scanned the land.

"Set sail to that island" I point.

Your POV

"Hey, (W\N)" I smile, walking in my room. He yawned and looked at me, howling as I sat next to him. He licked my face, making me giggle.

"Are you hungry?" I question. He sticks his tounge out and gives me the cutest look. "Ok then" I smile, throwing him a bag of meat. He leaps in the air and gulped down his food.

"(Y\N)?" A voice says, peering though the gap in my door.

"Yes" I open it fully to find, Killian standing on the other side. "We are stopping on an island for supplies. Would you like to come with me?" He asks.

"Of course" I smile, following him to a small boat. We sailed to the island with some of, Killians crew.

Finally we hit the sand, I jumped off the boat. Everyone departed from each other in different directions.

"Captain there's a village through those trees" one of the men told, Killian.

"Ok thank you" he turned to me "Would you like to go to the village?".

I nod taking his extended arm and followed him to the village. Everyone we passed smiled at me, even those on the stalls.

"Everyone's nice here" I smile.

"Seems that way" Killian replies. Breaking away from, Killian I run over to one of the stalls full of different jewels and things.

"Hello dear, anything catch your eye?" The man behind the stall asks.

"I'm just looking" I smile.

"I suggest this one" he hand me a beautiful (F\C) diamond necklace.

"Oh it's beautiful" I admire "But I can-".

"Here" Killian appears and past the man a bag of money.

"This is more than it cost" he tells, Killian.

"That's ok" Killian smiles at him. I take his arm again, smiling at the man before we continue walking.

"Thank you" I beam.

"Your very welcome. Someone as beautiful as you deserves something beautiful" he grins, making me blush "Allow me" he takes my necklace.

I move my hair for him to attach the necklace around my neck. "Thanks" I smile, facing him again.

"It looks nice with your eyes" he compliments.

"Have you got the supplies?" Killian questions his crew.

"Aye Captain" they answer.

"Great then let's get going" Killian orders. One of the men ran to the helm and sailed us away from the island.

"I like that village" I mutter.

"We'll probably come past it at some point" the one hand pirate leans next to me.

"I hope" I sigh "Anyway I'm going to retire to my bed".

"Goodnight" he says after me.

"Night".