cнapтer 5: do yoυ wanna вe ғrιendѕ agaιn?

Rosie woke up. It was Saturday and she sent a text to Jack.
Rosie: Hey Jack, it's Rosie. I just need to ask you one thing. Do you wanna be friends again? I'll understand if you don't. If you do, please don't hurt me again, like you did before. If you would like to be friends, meet me by the all building down the road from my house.
Jack: Meet me there at 2

Rosie walked to the tall building at 2:05, Jack wasn't there. She waited till 2:30, Jack still wasn't there. She called Jack. "Jack, where are you?" Rosie asked upset.
"Sorry, my nan died and I couldn't come" Jack said suspiciously.
"Ok? I very sorry Jack. Bye" Rosie said upset.
She hung up, and called Jacks mom, Mrs. Jewel.
"Hello Miss Rosie, how are you?" Mrs. Jewel asked
"A little mad. Did Jacks nan die?" Rosie asked furiously.
"No. Why?" Mrs. Jewel said confused.
"Jack lied to me, he said he would meet me somewhere. I called him and he said his nan died" Rosie said and began to cry.
"Don't cry dear, I'll have a word with Jack. He'll be grounded for 2 weeks" Mrs. Jewel laughed.
"Thanks Mrs. Jewel, bye" Rosie giggled.
"Bye sweetie" Mrs. Jewel laughed.
Rosie did a happy dance in her way to her house. But when sh got in her room, she texted Jack a goodbye note.
Rosie: Jack. You lied to me, AGAIN. I knew I couldn't trust you! Goodbye Jack. No more chances, even if you beg. I'm going to permanently block you from everything and delete you from everything. Goodbye Jack, have a great life.

**Sorry for the short chapter. If you have any suggestions message me and I will think into them**

Cast update!!
Rosie - Main
Mr and Mrs Amulet - Rosie's parents
Jack - Rosie's old best friend (nemesis)
Alexa - Rosie's new best friend
Mrs. Jewel - Jacks mom
Mrs. Sapphire - Rosie's teacher
Diana - Rosie's friend (Chapter 8)
Mr. Alex - Teacher