cнapтer 7: тιll тнe day ι dιe

Rosie was wide awake, wondering what the day would bring. Even it was Tuesday, she stayed home from school to record another video. She stepped outside, in her pjs and with her video camera. She set everything up and hit record. "Hey everyone, it's Rosie again. Today I'm going to make a promise to you. I will always make a video of me doing dangerous stunts. I will keep on doing this, till the day I die" explained Rosie. She sat down next to the cliff. She was hanging upside down, off of a 50ft cliff. A fall and your dead cliff. She did a front flip to get back up. She almost slipped and fell, but she never. "Thanks for watching. I love all the support that your giving me" Rosie exclaimed and shut off the camera. Since it was 11, she got dressed and got her dad to drive her to school, while she published the video on the way.

She got to school and it was 2nd period. She slipped into her seat, next to Alexa. "Psst" Rosie whispers.
"Hey Rosie, why were you late?" Alexa whispered.
"I had to do important stuff. Family stuff" Rosie lied.
"Oh.... Ok" Alexa said. As the class went on and on, Alexa snooped on her phone, and seen the new video of Rosie. "Rosie, you care about your fans, don't you?" Alexa whispered.
"Yes, that's why I was late for school" Rosie confirmed.
"That video already has 2 000 views and it was posted 30 minutes ago" Alexa explained. The bell rang for 3rd period. Alexa and Rosie headed to next class.

After school, Rosie grabbed her video camera and sat on her bed. She turned it on and gave a speech. "This is to all my fans. I love you. I will till the day I die. I will make videos to entertain you, till the day I die. I will do anything you ask, till the day I die. I will do anything for you guys till the day I die! I truly will, " Rosie announced and turned off the video camera. She grabbed her computer that was next to her, and published the video.

I will do all I can for the fans, Till the day I die! Rosie mumbled to herself.