cнapтer 8: ι alмoѕт dιed?

Rosie woke up, feeling great! It was Wednesday morning, but Rosie never skipped school this time. She did her morning routine and went downstairs. She grabbed a cereal bar from the pantry and went out to wait for the bus. She put the wrapper of the bar in her coat pocket and got onto the bus. She thrown herself into the seat, next to Alexa.

The bus arrived at school. "Good morning Rosie!" Alexa exclaimed.
"Morning Lexa" Rosie said upset.
"What's wrong?" Alexa asked.
Rosie looked back at Jack. "Oh, I'm just tired" Rosie lied.
Alexa looked suspicious. "Yeah. Ok" Alexa giggled.,

The girls jumped off the bus, and entered the school and headed to their lockers. She seen a new face enter the building. Rosie walked up to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Rosie. Nice to meet  you!" She introduced.
"Hi, I'm Diana. Nice to meet you too!" She annoyingly said.
"Is something wrong?" Rosie asked.
"Yeah. My sister dropped out of school! Now I have nobody!" Diana cried.
"I'll be your friend," Rosie exclaimed.
"Really? You will?" Diana asked
"Yes!" Rosie laughed.
"Ok thanks. That's perfect!" Diana said evilly under her breath.
"What was that?" Rosie asked.
"Oh nothing, just thank you!" Diana said and ran away.
Something seems odd about this girl, Rosie said to herself.

After school, Rosie headed to the Danger Doumbs, the most dangerous cliff in town! She was practicing stunts for an upcoming video, when all the sudden she slipped. She was hanging off of a 200ft cliff screaming for help. Her hand was slipping as she was running out of time. All of the sudden, Jacks mom came running. She pulled Rosie up. "Thank you so much!" Rosie cried.
"Rosie your welcome!" Mrs. Jewel said worried.
"I have to get going home now Mrs. Jewel," Rosie said.
"Wait! Can I walk home with you Rosie?" Mrs. Jewel asked.
"Sure. Be my guest," Rosie said.

Rosie got home, with her mother ticked off at her father. There was yelling, screaming and pillows being thrown everywhere! Rosie thought it had to do with the water leaking in the Kitchen, and it was.