Six.

Damion POV.
*skips the Y*
"baby!" Matia shrieked as I picked her up and threw her on the bed. "You know you was being smart at the Y right." I smiled looking at her. "So!" She screamed pushing me off of her , she ran out the bedroom. "I'm going to find you Ms.Matia." heard something fall down the hall so I creeped down there. I thought it was Matia but I was wrong it was a brick that was thrown in the window. "Matia! All jokes aside come here somebody threatening us" I yelled loud enough so she could hear. I didn't hear anything at all. "Matia!" I yelled walking around the house with the brick that had a note on it. "Matia!" I yelled again but this time from the living room. I heard no movement so I started running from room to room looking for her. I was in the bedroom when I heard some noise in the bathroom. I pulled out my gun from my side and slowly crept to the bathroom in her room. I heard some noise again I pointed the gun towards the opening as I seen the handle starting to move. The door opened and it was..... "Matia?" I questioned. She looked up and saw I had a gun pointed at her. "Yo! What the fuck! That was your fucking plan the whole time to try and make me feel special to just kill me and take my Empire!?" She screamed. "No No! Matia listen ! I was looking for you then I heard a noise down the other hall I thought it was you trying to hide from me but instead I heard squealing tires and found this brick with a note attached to it. I called your name about three times. I thought they took you , I was scared. I couldn't find you anywhere then I heard noise coming from the bathroom so I thought it was one of the people that left us this note." I sat down on the bed setting my gun down putting it on safety. She just looked at me as she stood in the bathroom doorway. She came and walked over to me sitting in my lap. "I'm sorry I assumed you were trying to take my empire and the stuff I built. I didn't know what was happening I was running from you when I had to use the bathroom so I just came to use this one and was going to go hide again." She kissed my forehead and laid down on my chest the best she could since I was sitting up. "You read the note yet?" She said playing with my cross chain. "No, that's why I was looking for you." She sat up and looked at the brick. She pecked me on the lips grabbed the note and opened it. "You thought getting together was going to make y'all stronger but I know everything about you two you might want to protect mama, sister and that little rat of yours Ariel. Y'all thought you could get rid of me but that shit ain't happening be ready for the gift." Matia read outloud. "Who could that be ? And they fucked with both of us what the hell?" I questioned holding Mati's lower back as she sat in my lap. "The hand writing, I know this hand writing." She gulped really loud. "I'm not scared just surprised." She was still holding the note but she was now starting at it. "Mati ? Who is it?" I lifted up her chin with my index finger looking into her eyes. "It's frank, Ariels dad. He used to be the dealer of the north but some one took out all his people so he moved away after he heard Ariels dead beat momma was having his kid. He came back, he is very dangerous but I'm not scared of him. He doesn't think as high as me. But he knows about your momma which mean he could easily harm them in a heart beat. We have to go over there now." She said getting up and putting on her shoes. I got my shoes on and tied them. Mati dragged me out the bedroom going into the main hallway grabbing my keys and handing them to me as she locked the house. "Come on" she pulled my arm and we got into the car. I'm still processing this shit, I'm tryna figure out who the fuck this nigga can be. I ain't never heard of a nigga named frank. we pulled up to my ma house hearing screaming. matia put the car in park jumped out the car running to the door with her gun aimed. i just took in what the duck just happened and followed her into the house. we went to the living room to see ariel and my sister tied up. dude was raping moms, when i tell you matia eyes went fucking Pitch black them hoes was pitch fucking black. she tackled dude making him hit his head on the firplace stump. she punched him over and over repeadetly in his face she then started kicking him. "Untie Ariel and your sister take them out of here." she stood over dudes body his dick was just laying there out. thats something i didnt want ariel to see. she wasnt looking anyways she was just crying and rubbing her eyes. i untied them picked up ariel got her to stop crying and stood by the front door. i didnt hear anything but i did see matia come into view. "yall leave everything here, im taking you to a safe place." we climbed into the car, i kept ariel on my chest. i put the seatbelt over the bot of us as matia started the car. my mother and sister was in the backseat. matia drove out the driveway, we soon were on the expressway. we stopped at this gas station and walked a couple blocks from it then we got into another car matia had. all i could think was this girl is smart. we got back on the expressway driving for about another hour or two. "Were here." Matia said calmly which made everyone wake up. we were at a nice two story house in a community. i never seen these type of houses though. "Who house is this?" asked my mother. "its my moms she stays here with my step father hes a pastor but is head of the mafia on the low. If they dared to find out where you guys were at now they would make the biggest mistake and he'll end all of them very quickly. Damion and I will be back tomorrow to take you all shopping." She got out the car and we followed. my mom looked at me with a sad look. "its okay ma." i sidw hugged her since i had Ariel in my other arm. Matia rang the doorbell once and soon i heard running feet. i looked at matia and she just laughed. "Heey pops." she smiled dapping up him. He looked at us and greeted everyone of us. "So what happened that i dont know about?" he said getting serious as he took us into the living room. "Well this my family, me and Damion are a thing. As you know Ariel was my sisters but she didnt want her anymore and she was shot because her mother didn't watch her. franks back he left a message, he also broke my window." she growled and rolled ber eyes. "that nasty sucka back, i dont know why he dont understand that you dont want his nasty ass." he chuckled to himself. "if he causes you alot of trouble or soemthing you know how to signal me." he said seriously "so can you keep his mom, sister and ariel here safely please?" she begged. "Girl quit all that begging you know me and your momma can take in whoever you need. Your family is our Family, you guys hungry? her momma thrpwing down in the kitchen theres enough for everyone come on." We all followed him through a hallway and into a bice big kitchen.

*Skips dinner*
"you okay baby?" i asked her. We were now laying down in the bed at a house thirty minutes away from her parents. Her dad gave ys the keys, he says this is his get away house and we should stay here until we have a plan.
"Yes im fine." i flipped her over so now i was laying next to her. i got up amd sat on her thighs and lower stomach. "get off, your heavy." she wined. Mh. I leaned down and kissed her passionately. i lifted the hem of her shirt and started rubbing her stomach going up towards her breast. I bit her lip and our tongues fought for dominence. I lifted her up a Little and unhooked her bra slidig it off of her. Making her C cup breast free. I stopped kissing her and took her shirt off. I then lifted mine off and my pants while she did the same. this time she laid me back on the bed. She began to leave hickies on my neck. I put her roght breast in my mouth licking, biting and sucking on her nipple. I was massaging the other one with my left hand. her soft moans made me harder. she noticed and smirked. She slid her hand in boxer and started massaging me. "Fuck Mati." I groaned as she licked the tip. she havent even put it all in her mouth and she had me. she smirked got off of me and started walking to the bathroom. "The hell." i sat up and looked towards the bathroom. "Get your ass back in here that was the beginning." I didnt get no answer." I walked to the bathroom to see her completly naked about to turn the water on. She bent over, I walked behind her and adjusted myself into her. "Fucckkk!" She screamed leaning onto the edge of the tub. "Who told you to walk out like that?" I rammed into her make her scream. "Pleaseee keep going daddy." i smirked and pulled out carrying her to the bedroom. she pushed me on the bed, slod herself on me. she grinded her hips onme biting her lips. she was going slow then picked up the pace. "whats my name." she started getting close to my face stopping her grinding. "mami" I moaned and she went fast asf. I pushed her down putting her right leg on my shoulder and left leg spreaded out. I then inserted myself from an angle. "Uh, Uh, Uh." she moaned as i went faster. "Dadddy!" she screamed as i hit her spot. "I kept going in and out from all types of angles on this one position several times. "Fuck!" she screamed "Im about to cum." she moaned. "hold that shit mati." I pullled out and kissed her passionately. I started rubbing her clit softly. she moaned against my lips, i smiled and kept doing it. I slid one finger in easily, she was wet asf. "Ahhh." she moaned against my lips. i inserted another finger but going faster. "Ahhh shitt dont stop." she moaned and of course i stopped.

"Baby wake up." Who the hell saying that? I looked around and seen a girl that looked like Matia. I looked back down and seen one of my Exes. What the hell?
"Baby?" I opened my eyes and seen Matia sitting on my area.
"You was moaning my name I see." she laughed.
"Shut up. I'm pretty sure you would have went harder than my dream." I smirked and she just laugh.
"You have no idea what I can do buddy." she smiled patting my chest.
"anyways its morning and im hungry!" she screamed in my face.
"Okay, Okay we can go to get some breakfast." I pushed her off of me and went to put my shirt on.
"Nasty ass." She mugged me.
"What? How im nasty?" I mugged back.
"You aint shower nigga." I rolled my eyes.
"Whatever I know your ass aint shower either so shut up." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the front door. i locked the house up and she threw me the keys. I drove to the nearest Ihop i could find.

----------------------------------------
good chapter or naahh ? ill update soon please keep reading.