Nine

Mati Pov.

*pushes damion* "Why the fuck you pull me off her?" *sits down* "Chill out Mati, you had her skin peeling." *lays down on the bed* "She called me a bitch and tried to kill Ariel." *crys* "Calm down Mati." *rubs back* "she tried to kill Ariel, she deserved that and more." I layed there and cried as Damion rubbed me on my back. *boom* "Damion." I looked at him. "Was that." He nodded his head. I was armed but I got up and ran, I didn't have a weapon but I didn't care. "Mati." Damion whispered. I just kept silently running. I looked in the room we were in only to see ...

....

....

....

....

Mati pov.
"I'm done with your family Damion." I looked through the glass at Ariel. This is the second time that she's been shot. She's so young, she doesn't deserve this. "What the fuck you mean you done with my family?" He got up and stood in front of me. "I'm done with your family, Ariel and I not coming near any of your family members." I pushed him out my way. "It was a mistake Mati! She didn't really mean..." I turned on my heels so fast. "How can pulling a trigger be an accident!? That's not a fucking accident! Your devilish ass sister shot my fucking baby that's not a fucking accident you have to cock the muthafucking gun and pull the trigger. She wanted to shoot Ariel and she did, i dont fucking understand how you sticking up for her devilish ass. I cannot be with someone that sticks up for a devilish person." With that I walked out the hospital getting in my car. I sat there just starring out the window, the tears just starting falling.

________________

Damion pov.
I stood in the same spot she left me, I watched her go through those doors without stopping her. I can't lose her she my first love, she my weirdo. I thought about what just happened. I shouldn't have took up for my little sister. Even if she is blood she did try and kill a little girl and the little girl was someone I loved and my lover loved. I walked away from the spot and walked to the window. I starred at Ariel as the machine beeped, she was breathing normal. The only thing I was waiting for was for her eyes to open. The doctor said she was in acoma and didn't know when she would wake up it could take year being that this is her second time being shot. I thought about everything that happened, it happened so quickly just then i felt water on my hand. I felt myself crying, the tears were falling like a waterfall. There wasn't no noise, I was just quietly crying.
________________
Mati pov.
"Baby girl what happened?" Asked my step daddy as I came through the door with a red teary face. "I broke up with Damion at the hospital, he tried sticking up for his little sister after she shot Ariel, I wasn't having it so I told him I couldn't be with a person that wanted to stick up for a devilish person that shot Ariel. I walked out without looking back." I cried in my daddy arms as he hugged me. "It's okay, I can tell by the way he acts. That he will regret sticking up for his little sister, he will be back Mati don't worry about it as much." He hugged me one good time before letting go starring down at me. "Stop crying girl." He whiped my tears which made me smile. "Where's everybody?" I looked around from where I was and the whole house was quiet. "Well if you must know.. Your mother and Damion's mother went to ship off Damion's little sister to a foster care in canada." My mouth dropped open. "You serious?" He shook his head. "Damion's mom said this isn't the first time that her daughter tried to kill. The foster care is going to take her in. Thing about it is that its not just any foster care." He chuckled to himself. "What's funny? Wait is she really going to foster care?" I looked at him closely. "She going to foster care alright." He laughed again. "Come on tell me." I whined following him into the kitchen. "Its a mental institution, once she go there she can't ever get out no matter how good she tries to act. It's the top of line mental institution that's why we all chose for her to go there well except for her." He laughed getting us both bottled of water. I laughed to myself and drank the water. "Want to go shoot some hoops pops?" He set the empty bottle he just chugged on the counter. "I'm always up for it, want to go to the old spot?" I smiled and shook my head. "Meet me at the front door in five, first one down gets first ball." I smirked and ran up the stairs while he was running behind me. We both ran into our rooms and slammed the door shut."like good old times." I smiled at myself in the mirror changing my clothes.

Skips basketball

"Good game, see you still got it." I laughed at him as he drove. "I never lost it and never will. You going to see my balling at 80 years old." He smiled. Right now we were on our way back home but first we had to stop and get refreshed since we were rushing to see who could get first ball, nun of us thought to get bottles of water.
We reached the house and I walked in after my daddy since he had the key. All the lights are off which is weird we don't never turn the lights out. "Uh why all the lights out?" I said searching for my dad. "I don't know baby girl stay attached to me so we can search the house." I did as I was told and we walked to the front of the stairs, all the lights came on and Damion came out with flowers and he was wearing a pink button up shirt with black dress pants and black shoes. "Look Mati I'm sorry for what I said at the hospital. I shouldn't have took up for my sister, she shot our baby girl and that's not okay. I was thinking about how you left the whole day and how I messed up I couldn't do nothing but cry. Yes I cried, your the only one that I cried over besides my mother. I starred at Ariel the whole time hoping she would wake up. I don't want to lose you your the best thing that happened to me in ages. I love you with everything in me your the reason I want to wake up everyday. To see your beautiful face laying next to mines. To see my beautiful queen every day. Your my oxygen Mati, if it wasn't for you i would still be depressed somewhere. Will you go out on a date with me tonight? Please Mati?" He looked like he wanted to cry, I felt a pain in my chest when he said I made him cry. I looked at my step daddy and he nodded. "I'll be down in 15 minutes." Damion smiled as I ran up the stairs, my dad didn't even bother coming upstairs he just went and talked to Damion.

Damion

"Mati came straight home with a beat red face and teary eyes. She told me what happened, I told her that I know you love her and you'll be back. My gut told me you was going to be back. I just went hooping with her so she wouldn't be around here mopping around. Take care of my babygirl's if anything happen to them I'll have to hurt you." Said mati's step dad, I looked at him and nodded. "You think Ariel will be okay?" I looked at him worried. "Of course, both my babygirl's are warriors. Ariel should be up no longer than four days." I just took in the information he said. I started thinking and he could tell I was thinking. "What you thinking about boy?" He sat down on the bar stool. "How I'm going to start my new life. I know me and Mati haven't been together long and I don't want to rush anything but she's the one I want to marry and she's the one I want to have my kids. I wanted to ask you did you approve of me asking for Mati's hand in marriage?" I started at him waiting for an answer. I think it's going to be an yes because he likes me I can tell.

-----------------------------------------

I'm back 🙂🙂 sorry I've been gone soo long y'all but this book is about to get back on its feet. I hope y'all liked the update, tell me what you think.