~1.0~

Warning. The following program contains scenes of graphic stupidity among four lifelong friends who compete to embarrass each other.  

   The TV called from downstairs. I sprang out of bed and sprinted down the stairs and plopped myself in the brown, leather recliner. There was a marathon of my favorite show "Impractical Jokers" on from 7 to 3 am on this fantastic Friday night! I had finished my homework with enough time to take a short hour nap but once I heard the call of the television from downstairs, nap time was quickly cut short. 

   I grabbed my phone out of the charger and quickly FaceTimed the contact labeled "BQQUINN" and they almost immediately answered. 

   "Hey Ja'Crispy!" she said.

   "Sup BQQuinn?" I replied.

   "Nothing much! You ready for this marathon?!" 

   "You bet!" I said, "next commercial I am setting up in the basement so I won't be disturbed by you know who..." 

   "Ya I wish I could go in private but my brothers are going to bother me wherever I go..."

   "Same but the basement is my spot so at least my parents will be on my side and tell them to leave."  I turned the volume up and noticed that it was my favorite episode first up on the marathon. "Sweat the Small Things". The episode where Sal had to give a seminar on how to deal with stress and the guys invaded his house. "Jenn, I gotta call you back."

   "Wait a minute where are you--"

   And the conversation ended with the press of a button. I snuggled into the warm leather with a blanket wrapped around me and looked up at the men whom I loved dearly. It was my dream to meet the guys! I just wanted to hug and take a picture of all of them, Murr, Q, Joe, and my favorite, Sal.

   I loved Sal. Sure, I was 17 and he was 29 (A/N YA I KNOW HE IS 39 BUT IT WAS TOO BIG OF A STRETCH) but, it didn't matter. I stared up into his pale, emerald eyes and my pair of deep green eyes stared back. His lips stretched into a wide grin and I felt as though he was smiling right at me. The moment was interrupted by a message on my phone...

NEW PERISCOPE UPDATE: JOE GATTO IS LIVE WITH TRAFFIC CAM

   OMG! TRAFFIC CAM! It went to commercial just as I signed onto Joe's periscope. I WAS IN!

   He started singing the theme song and I sang along. He started singing along with the radio and right before he was about to wrap up, he announced something I couldn't believe when I heard it.

ATTENTION: THE IMPRACTICAL JOKERS WILL BE IN MASSACHUSSETTS AT GILLETTE FOR THE PATRIOTS VS JETS GAME ON OCTOBER 25TH!

   THAT'S IN THREE WEEKS! AND IT'S THIRTY MINUTES FROM JENN AND I! WE. HAVE. TO. GO!!!!!!

   I called Jenn back on FaceTime.

   "Linds, what the hell was ---"

   "YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT!" 

   "What?" Jennifer asked.

   "THE JOKERS ARE GONNA BE AT GILLETTE IN THREE WEEKS FOR THE GAME! WE HAVE TO GO!"

   "OH MY GOD NO WAY!!!!" she screamed into the phone, "I have to go eat dinner with my family but I'll call you after! THIS CONVERSATION ISN'T OVER!!!"

   I ended the call and ran into the basement to catch the punishment of that episode. I can't believe it! I was possibly going to meet my heroes!! This was a dream come true!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "So basically they are going to be there tailgating for the game, Dad we have to go please!" I pleaded to my dad that night.

   "Maybe Lindsay, I don't know what's going on, both of your brothers have football games, I just don't know how it is going to work out."

  "Okay..." I went upstairs and checked my phone.  

TWO NEW FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS

  I haven't been on FaceBook in a while, who on earth could have sent me a notification

SAL VULCANO LIKED YOUR VIDEO

SAL VULCANO COMMENTED ON YOUR VIDEO

   NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!

   This could not be happening right now... I opened the video that he had liked and commented and saw that it was the video that Jennifer and I had posted to his wall of us doing the slo-mo double dutch. He actually saw it and commented! I couldn't believe it! I started crying. 

   The man I was in love with and who didn't know that I existed had made a comment on my video. It seemed so pathetic, I know, but you don't understand how much this man had made an impact on my life. It was unbelievable how much I loved a man I had never met before in my life.

   His comment read: ha! slow mo really does add a nice effect! A+!!!

   HE ACTUALLY WATCHED IT!!!!

   I couldn't believe it...I went to bed happy, but I woke up even happier when I saw two tickets to the Patriots vs Jets tickets sitting on my bedside table in the morning.

Thought you and Jennifer would enjoy this. Love, Dad ;)

   I was going to meet the love of my life...