~1.1~

A/N I KNOW THAT IRL JOE AND MURR WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO WENT TO GILLETTE BUT JUST CUT ME SOME SLACK OKAY HAHA I WROTE THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE I KNEW THAT IT WAS JUST GOING TO BE THEM

   I awoke with such a start I thought someone had tied rope around my shoulders and yanked me from the supine position that I was sleeping soundly in, dreaming ever so contently.

   "Linds sweetheart?" a voice called from the next room over.

   "What is it my dear?" I singsonged with a chuckle as Sal walked through the open threshold into the kitchen.

   "Just wanted to make sure you're alright, seemed awfully quiet in here," he whispered standing right on top of me sensually breathing on my neck while planting one kiss in the crook of my neck and my shoulder.

   "Just was about to make some breakfast," I said pretending not to notice him which drove him crazy.

   "Breakfast can wait," he spun me around taking me by surprise and bringing his face down hard, his lips crashing into mine. He kissed me so passionately that it had seemed as though for a moment time just stopped. 

   I laced my fingers through his hair and jumped onto him, my legs grasping his waist, my arms around his neck. Still kissing intently, he managed to somehow still walk out of the kitchen while carrying me and lay me down ever so softly onto his bed just before he lowered himself down to lay on top of me caressing my body gently but ever so sweetly. He started to unbutton my flannel and unclasp my bra and then he--

   "Lindsay!! Jennifer is here!! Hurry up and get ready! You're going to be late!!!" my mom called from the bottom of the stairs.

   I jolted out of bed with eagerness and delight. Today was the day that Jennifer and I were going to meet the Impractical Jokers! We had been waiting for this day for 3 and a half months now!

   I got out of bed and put on my "Cling Clang" shirt because Jennifer had texted me the night before saying that we had to wear our matching shirts to the game so he would recognize us from being on the show. I tended to my crazy curly shoulder-length hair which needed some taming asap. I put on a navy blue bandanna which accented the blonde highlights in my hair. I grabbed a pair of maroon leggings and threw them on along with my favorite moccasins. 

   I brushed my teeth, put on perfume, did my makeup and went downstairs to see Jennifer talking to my family. I had two parents and two brothers. My whole family loved the show so much but no one watched it and knew as much about the show as I did. To them it was just a show, but for me that wasn't the case.

   Jennifer's hair was straightened. It was so long that the tips of her hair grazed her butt. She had on a light foundation that made her dark brown hair look even darker. She had simple makeup on, compared to me who had big cat eyes and red lips. She gave me a hug.

   "So don't bother eating," she said "we are stopping some place special for breakfast on the way."

   "Ooh where?" I asked excitedly.

   "Can't tell, it's a surprise," she said tauntingly.

   I waved goodbye to my parents and my younger brothers who wanted to come so badly. I took out my phone and tweeted about going to the game being sure to tag the guys. I plugged in the aux chord and played the playlist I had created for the ride. 

   We finally pulled up at my favorite restaurant, T's and when we got outside you'll never believe who I saw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS SHORT CHAPTER THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILYSM

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY BUT I WILL ONLY KEEP UPDATING IF YOU GUYS READ AND ENJOY THE STORY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE FOR NOTHING LMAO

ILY <3333333333333333