Chapter Five -Jason-

I don't know if the picture worked or not ;-; I had troubles with it, so sorry if it isn;t there (If it is, sorry for the lack of detail, or how it's not the best XD) Also! The pic originally wasn't supposed to be Jason, I just found it with no name, so, it's now Jason, that's why it doesn't look like him!

3rd person

Sky instantly ran to the room, trying to open the door. It was locked. The screams grew louder. "NO NO NO!" Sky yelled banged against it. He didn't know this boy. But, he still had to do something. Ty ran up to help, trying to kick it down. It didn't help. Only....Only when the screams stopped, did the door unlock. They all ran in. Sky covered his mouth...Jason....hung by the ceiling on strings, they were attached to his body. His lower half was missing, his entrails piled underneath him. His eyes were buttons, half of his mouth stitched in a smile, the other half gaping in a scream. His stomach was ripped open, and stitched back together, still open slightly. Various places were stitched up.
Sky gagged backing away from the scene. Zek screamed and ran, Bodil going with him. Seto ran in, his team behind him, "W-we heard screa-" He stopped once he saw Jason, "O..oh god.."
"One less problem." An unknown voice whispered threw the air. Sky could stop starring at the mess, glancing from the blue button eyes, to the entrails. "What kind of Sick person would do this!?" Ty yelled, starring at him. "I..I-I'm gonna...g-go check on Zek.." Sky said, backing away. He didn't want to be here anymore. He turned around and accidentally ran into someone. "Sorry." He said quickly, looking at who he hit. It was Bodil. Sky looked up at him for a second. A small smirk on his face as he glanced at Jason. Sky backed away slowly, then ran out. Wasn't Bodil with Zek? Another reason to check on him. Sky walked into the kitchen, Zek was sitting at the table with his head down. "You okay?" Sky asked quietly. He simply asked, "Why are w-we here?" Sky sat beside him, "I don't know...honestly. But everything will be fine, okay?" He nodded, "Th-thank you." Sky smiled, "Mhm." They both sat there, just enjoying the others company. Sky thought about everything. The first day they're all here...and already...someone's dead. Somebody entered the kitchen. "I...i-is it true?" Tyler asked, "Is J-Jason dead?" Sky nodded grimly. Tyler turned around and left without a word. "I think I'm gonna puke." Zek mumbled, getting up and running to the trash can, knocking the chair over in the process. Sky turned away once again. The boy sat beside it, and just sat there. Someone else came in, the door swinging behind him, "I'm back, oh, hey Sky." He looked over his shoulder to see Bodil, "What?" "Ty's looking for you, something about...I dunno what he said. Something about the body." Sky cringed slightly at that and got up, muttering a small 'thanks' and leaving. He walked down the hall, to the room they found Jason. By now, a crowd gathered. Sky made his way threw, finding Ty examining the...scene. "What?" Sky said, standing beside him, but not looking at Jason. "Well. His eyes, tongue, everything are gone. From his body at least." He said, peering into the hallow body, careful not to step in his insides. "...Okay?" Sky honestly didn't want to be here. At all. "The murderer ripped out everything, ripped him apart, only leaving skin and bones. Then stitched him together." Ty examined him more. "What are you getting at?" "The whole thing happened in less then a minute! It's impossible! And where are they rest of him!?" Sky looked around, "They can't be far.." He trailed off, walking to the walls. He knocked against it, listening. "Hollow." He whispered. Stepping back, he kicked it it. Instantly...he was covered in the missing part of Jason. Blood covered his body, pieces of flesh, bone even. He screamed and shoved the items off. He didn't expect that to happen. "F-found the r-rest.." He gasped out, scrambling up. "Good job.." Ty said, walking towards the mess. "I can't do this! I'm done! I'm taking a shower and going to bed!" Sky yelled, throwing his arms up. "No one blames you." Ty muttered, starring at what was presumed to be his torso. Sky walked away, ignoring the stares he got. Who wouldn't look though? He was covered in blood, a piece of flesh on his shoulder -which he quickly flicked off-. He ran the rest of the way, running into the room labeled 'SkyDoesMinecraft'. He shut his door, locking it, and walked into the bathroom attached to it.
After he took his shower -scrubbing his body and hair multiple times because of the mess- he did as he said, laying in bed, and staring at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep, however. A boy, a boy he seen moments before, was murdered horribly. Tears pricked his eyes, he could have saved him, if he tried.
MinecraftUniverse has been eliminated.