Spittin' Disses

Little Did  I know that  Marquis was in this gang called the South Side Brothers. Also known as "SSB". It didn't take me much to find out what they did. They robbed stores, houses, or anything they could get their hands on. They also had this one kid who would go find some dope for them to smoke and  they paid that kid $70 as soon as he brought it back. I mean, I could do that but if I got caught i'd probably  get myself killed knowing me. So, I just stuck with writing ryhmes with Marquis. 

  Marquis told me you can't really hesitate when your dissing someone because they'll think you stopped when you really haven't. It took me a lot of practice. It was hard the first couple tries. and then after a few weeks. I almost became as good as Marquis. He was very impressed. He said this to me one day;

"Kingston why don't  you spit some disses on me and we'll see what we can improve? alright?"

I agreed his challenge and started off with this;

" you're just a black tool, livin' on the south side with your homo's. My ryhmes are lyrical not  something  so deliberal. I'm so Radical. These bitches be on my dick while  your payin' up time with the clique. Reversal, Rehersal. I'm pretty sure you'll need a diverseral that is Universal. I'm not  in Orlando, This is South Side Newcastle." 

Marquis and  his  posse clapped. they were very impressed. That's when Marquis told me That I just might be the best. And  I know  for a fact that's what my goal was going to  be. The best rapper of all time.