Chapter 1 Pop Pop Popular

Author's POV

I walked into school and yawned, I HATE GETTING UP EARLY! Though I heard some new kids were coming today. I hope they find their destineds though. I slowly walk into class before the bell being the early cat I am. I took a seat at the front as eventually everyone entered the room. Quickly class started and I did what was needed nervously.

-after class-

As the bell rung I stretched quickly and hurried to my next class gym. I walked into the girls locker room and saw one of the new kids. She had lilac hair and pink eyes, she was also a cat hybrid! her ears and tail were lilac. SHE LOOKED LIKE CANDY! I hurried to my locker and changed into my gym clothes. My gym clothes were black with white outlines, I was still wearing my headband cause F THE PO-LICE! "A-o Lynzi!" I chuckled to my best friend lynzi when she came in. "Hi Author!" Lynzi replied waving.

Quickly everyone had changed and we hurried out into the gymnasium. "Where's the teacher? He's always in the Gym-nas-i-um?" I said gymnasium slower because I had a speech disorder. After a few minutes, the teacher ran in and told us what to do. we were doing parkour today, WHHHYYY!?!? I suck at parkour... "No flying, no using your powers, just use skill." The teacher hissed, he brought out some rope. He went to some of the hybrids with wings and tied them down. "ow!" Enderlox hissed.

After that we started the course that was set up. I quickly ran around the obstacles, trying not to use my cat speed. I jumped up on a block and jumped to the next. it went on like that until the bell rang. I hurried out of gym after changing and went to my next class, Science. I took a seat next to my other best friends, Carlo the wolf hybrid, Carlee the albino golden retriever hybrid, Anastasia the ice sorcerer and Carlee's destined. Lynzi also sat next to us and we got ready for the bell.

The teacher walked in right as the bell. "Today you will have lab partners, your project is to dissect a frog." the teacher said and started assigning partners. "Carlo and Witch, Bodil and Kawaii, Author and FoxEars," He went on and on until everyone had a lab partner. everyone went to sit with their lab partner. "Author! over here." a vixen hybrid said, beckoning me over. I walked over, "You's FoxEars?" I asked adding a southern accent in. "Yep! but call me Foxy," 'Foxy' chuckled. "kk Foxy, lets get the project done!" I giggled lightly and we started. I had took off my good gloves and put almost fifteen more pairs on. "You cut it!" I cried, I hate doing this. Foxy sighed and cut it open.

"That's the Intestines" I accidentally said īntestines. "Sorry! I have a speech disorder.." I say softly. "it's alright, lets finish up.' Foxy said and we worked on finishing.

A/N
Kawaii belongs to @GashFoot

FoxEars/Foxy belongs to @Foxears11

AGH! FINALLY! I have finally fished Chapter 1! hope I did good with the OCS, if your oc easy mentioned I'll try to mention them next chapter.