The Hell- oh i mean the wedding day...no I dont

(Blanked hshdixhdhdhshnd nooo its te JASLBITCH WEDDING DAY KILL MEH!!)

Piper's P.O.V

Percy and I were driving over to The wedding.As we got there I got out of the drivers seat and took Percy's hand in mine, he intwined his fingers to my fingers. Annabeth and I painfully talked through the phone yesterday and she said we had to wear a PINK DRESS WHY PINK?!!!??We got into the building and I went with the girls Annabeth,Hazel,Caylspo and Thalia so we can all change into our dresses and see Annabitch in her wedding dress to.I wonder how Percy's doing with the guys?I never got to talk to them.Oh well I will eventually.God this light pink dress annoys me so so so much!

Percy's P.O.V

I went with the guys Jaslut,Frank,Leo and Nico(he's dating Thalia) to go change in our tuxes while all our girlfriends went to get changed in there dresses.I never gotta chance to talk with the other girls.Ahh whateves.We all got changed in out tuxes and saw Jason with a black tuxedo with a gray tie around his neck.His hair was swepped over.Huh GAYYYYY!!(look I do care about gay people I'm not trying to make fun of them just so you know k?)gods I wanna strangle him so badly right now!

Skipping to wedding time
Still Percys P.O.V
7:36pm

I was Jason's best man somehow.Why wasnt Leo his best man?I DO NOT GET THIS!????!I saw Piper in between Hazel and Caylspo.Pipers hair was pinned up in a bun and was wearing a light strapless pink dress that didnt go below her knees with pearl earrings and necklace.Gods why was Piper so gorgeous?Shes just born like that I quess.But gods of Olympus she's hot.Piper caught me staring but just smiled that beautiful smile of hers.The music started and Jason started to tense. Annabeth came out of the doors with Chiron surprisingly next to her walking her down the aisle.She had her hair up in a pony tail and a light gray dress so it would match Jason's tie.Gods I hate that bitch so much.God damn asshole.
*hello author here I'm just going to skip to after the wedding crap so now they're just partying together*
I was trying to find Piper in this crowd.Instead I found a drunk Thalia.Dammit Thals!I should get Nico.I took Thalia's wrist and brung her to Neeks.shh he would kill me if he found that I call him that."bro she's drunk and I don't understand her also Have you seem Pipes?" I asked him "oh ill take her and sorry I don't know where she is.I never got to talk to her.Maybe ask One of the girls.Except Thalia.plz.Not Thals.Shes drunk right now soooo go find pipes" instead of doing what Nico told me to do I just walked around and eventually I found her talking with Leo Valdez.Uh oh I feel a little jealous."-at?I never knew that wow" She said "it's true she's just the same the last time we'd seen her except with longer and darker hair"
He said " oh there you are Piper!" They turned to look at me."Piper we have to go we have work tommarrow" and it was true.She works at a restaurant and I work as a life guard."oh yeah we should get going.But, bye Leo nice to see you again" she hugged him goodbye."bye Perce ma man!" He said to me and we gave each other a bro hug.We said good bye to the others and headed off to our house.I decided to drive since Piper already did.She started to drift off snoring lightly until we got home.

(Well what did ya think about this chapter?And now Annabeth and Jason are married!And i don't know when I'll next update but well see when)