No...

Percy P.O.V

"Piper...We've been through so much together now and...well...I think you're the most prettiest girl in the world...I think you're more beautiful than Aphrodite herself...and you're also so laid back and smart,amazing, also the most awesome girl there ever was.So... I was wondering if...well...will you, marry me?"

"No" "oh well this i-" "way would I deny you Percy.Of Course I'll Marry You so Yes!!!"Piper screamed happily.Percy Picked your off the ground hugging her very tightly."Dont trick me like that I really thought you were going to say no..." I told her.Piper laughed and so did I but she really did trick me.Oh God."Sorry Perce...But I couldn't help it-hahahah" she was laughing again.I just realized I was still holding her.I set her back down and kissed her softly.I proposed to her because I loved her with all my heart an-"Perce." Piper said pulling me out of my thoughts."Where did you get this Ring Percy?" "W-w-why?" Scared she doesn't like it."because its beautiful","it was- I mean is my Mothers" carefully trying not to give it away Shes dead."we'll than.Tell Sally I love it!Oh wait,speaking of parents,My dad asked me to go to the red carpet this weekend and I don't wear dresses but ill have to do it for him and he said I could bring an extra person.I was hoping that extra person could be...I don't know...you?" Piper asked me."Of course id love to go with you!" "Yayyyy!Thanks babe I LOVE YOU!!!!" The words I love you flew through my mind-"I love you to".I did love her very very very much.

(Hello...I hurt my finger and I finally made a chapter in like forever so...yeah.BYEEEEE)