A Boy Or Girl?

(Ohhh this little book thing is almost to an end!)

Percys P.O.V
5 months Later

"AGHHHHH" Piper screams in the back seat."hold on baby we're almost to the hospital!" I reasure her "GET THERE FASTER PERSEUS BECAUSE YOUR NOT THE ONE WHOS ABOUT TO HAVE A GOD DAMN BABYYYY!!!!" She screams at the top of her lungs.We arrive at the hospital and i run out of the car and carefully take her out of the back seat."okay, just breath in and out in and out" i told her calmly as we go through the doors and head to the front desk and the lady takes Piper and directs her to a room with a doctor pulling me with her."Whats your name?" She askes me,"Im Percy Jackson and shes Piper Jackson" "alright thats all I Need to know she tells me".
2 hours later...

Piper is sleeping and our new baby girl, Raven Lynn Jackson is getting cleaned.After Raven gets cleaned they hand her to me and i look into her kaleidoscope eyes and her dark black hair."Can I See My Baby?" Piper asks me and i hand her Our baby girl.
"Shes beautiful." She says. "She looks just like her mommy." Piper looks at me and blushes, and turns back to Raven."Hi Raven" Piper says speaking to her."you are so beautiful Raven" "ughhhhh" Raven says softly and yawns closing her eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

3 days later...
1 day ago my baby girl Raven Lynn Jackson was born on August 18th the same day as my birthday and she was my best present i could ever have.Nothing can top that present my wife has given me.If it wasnt for Piper i dont know where i would be.She gave me a family.And i have 2 gorgeous girls.And i wouldnt trade anything in the world...