Mad Hatter 2.

4 yrs later.

'A fire struck down a house-'
'House collapses on a little-'
-'Unknown girl'
'Girl can't be identified due to-'
'Fire burns down a family of 3..'
'Little girl survives amazingly...'

I was all over news when I was 12..

By than, I was detained in the 23rd Ward. SSS rated fourth floor .

And that's when I escaped with my abilities, I ran away leaving everyone, but I didn't plan to kill them.

I was an experiment ... An object for them to use and help me find my true power..

But my memories hadn't. Felt like they were lost within the fire. By than I was called 'Shadower'.

What happened exactly, I lost my memories at that time with my family records and how the fire had started. The only thing I remembered was... 'Yamori' .

I'm guessing I'm 16 by now?

I'm still pretty young though... Besides I've completely fooled everyone around me.
But I've been tricked as well,
There were lies everywhere, about me that I had a brother.

But the identifications were wrong, they tried helping me through psychiatry. But it failed miserably. They needed me that much because the fire had spread across the regions of Tokyo. And because of that the fire burned away all the evidence.

It was serious, really serious actually. No one suspected me of me being a ghoul because I had complete composure over my hunger.

My identities was switched and I wasn't suspected as the 'Shadower' anymore.

I guess I'm living the life of Kasumi Seika
~

'Knock knock... Knock!'
My eyes quickly opened and I flinched.

Who was it by than?
I quickly stood up from my sleep and yawned, I opened the door to reveal Touka. My eyes widened and she gave me a hug.

"Kasumi, school's about to start, you do know that!"
She scurried away to dress me up and quickly checked the time.

"Hurry!"
She grabbed my wrist, but I stopped..
"Touka.."

"I won't be going to school today.."
She stared at me confused,
"I'm going to be visiting someone today"

"... Than I'll come with you"
I smiled and beckoned her to go to school,
"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine"

She stared at me cautiously and gave a small smile, and than left with a wave.

She didn't know I was a ghoul just like herself, and the cafe she worked in was all ghouls. She doesn't suspect me as a human.

I went to my room and checked the mirror to fix myself up, I untangled my midnight blue/teal hair and fixed up my bed.
I let my hair roam about and quickly dressed myself up with, a lace shirt and a navy cardigan with matching boots.

I needed to see Rize today, I've been meeting her often during the times where Touka wasn't there. She was a witness from the fire.
I need to know who I really am.

~

I closed the door to my apartment, and headed out.

We were supposed to meet at the place Touka worked at, basically Anteiku. A ghoul cafe.

~

She was already there, reading the same book as of the day I'd met her.
I sat down quietly and spoke softly,
"Tell me who Yamori is"
I immediately went straight to the point and ignored all greetings.

"Mm, you don't look like a person who'd use violence"
She smirked slowly sipping her 'coffee'.

"There's no point in being a ghoul you know... If you're just going to negotiate..."
She lightly chuckled,

Of course, I don't intend to use violence. I'm not that type of person to easily give in without using negotiations..

I'll kill if I need to. Not because I want to.
Although ... I am a ghoul.

"I've seen what you can do"
She stared while giving me a look of insanity.

"Together... We can both have such a feast !"
No wonder why she's called a binge eater...

She slowly slid a newspaper towards me and smirked, while looking away at a boy with dark hair with glasses reading the same book as she was, she licked her lips and spoke.

"I've gotta go"
While giving me a click with her mouth.

So ... That's all... But something intrigued me while I stared at the newspaper headlines ...

Aogiri Tree?