3.

Night fell, and I could see everyone's bodily figure, like as if I was an owl with superior seeing.

I was like a radar that was able to detect any presence coming near me, whether it be human nor ghoul.

I heard a crash and I could hear Rize's heart thumping..

It was getting slower and my eyes widened, I ran to where she was and that was left was...

A boy, and Rize squashed underneath construction site bars.

Just like the thumping dispersed, slowly fading into nothing but slight movements..

Soon I realised, Rize was no longer here.

~

I stood there seeing the whole thing,

Both bodies went faint, and afterwards a crowd of people had already gathered around them.

...

My source of information, is no longer here...

I slowly walked away, till someone bumped into me..
"Do you know who they are?"

I turned around, without batting an eye.
... And lied.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm just a passerby ..."

~

Morning fell, and my research on Aogiri Tree was getting stronger to the point, that even I knew 'their' abilities.

They were all SSS-S rated ghouls, though I had no idea where I could find them.

*ring ring*

I picked it up while multitasking, and heard Touka's voice.

"Hey! How have you been? Are you alright, lately your absences are getting worse"
She spoke with a tint of worry.

"I'm fine, I'll come over by Anteiku right now"
I hanged up, not wanting to bother myself with her.

~

I wore a midnight blue trench coat, with shorts and long stockings, and hiding my neck with a scarf.

The breeze went by and I quickly entered in,

While the staff greeted me.

I bowed back showing a small smile.

Touka was there waving over towards me and I saw a newcomer with an eyepatch..

That smelt exactly like Rize.

I stared at him cautiously and Touka sensing my stares towards him, she introduced him to me.

"Kaneki Ken, and Kasumi Seika"
Seika was just a fake last name, since I didn't really have a last name.

I greeted him by shaking his hands and stared at him curiously again.

He smiled back nervously and went off to work.

...

"New staff?"
I questioned and she nodded with a, 'yep!'