The Vampire & The Human...

(A/n: Kinda weird for me to use amine characters)

Natalie's POV

Ugh! Why do I have to go back to school. Why?! I hate it there! It's too loud and too much drama. I'm very social able, unlike my brother, Nathan. He's the star in the school, you know the usual "all the girls want to date him, all the guys want to be his friends" crap. Funny thing is, I've never seen him date a girl once.

The only reason someone would talk to me if they want to know about my brother and I only answer with, "I don't know", "I don't care", "Can you get the the fuck out of my face?!", and the classic "I don't give a fuck". My family would ask me, what happened to the little sweet Natalie that was so shy when she was young? I would simply shrug, got up to my room and play Nirvana, Black Veil Bride, Pierce The Veil, and Fall Out Boy songs from my stereo.

I didn't go to local hang outs like the rest of the school; instead I go to a small old bookshop. I met a kid named Dante, he's pretty cool and very handsome. Too bad I didn't get to see him yesterday, because mom took Nathan and I school shopping. I ignored the intense and weird that everyone gave me. I wear black... Lots of it. I also dyed my hair black, love skulls, dark rooms, rock or metal music, and playing on my guitar. You could say I'm gothic, but I don't go into the crazy stuff like Satan and summoning demons or whatever (no offense to the goths out there).

"Wake up, wicked witch of the west!!", Nathan busted through my door and I groaned

"At least I'm not a flying monkey like you", I snapped back and he placed at hand over his heart "aww, you want a banana to make you feel better?"

"I can always count on for a good comeback sis", he smiled and I yawned "come on before I eat all the food"

"Alright, fat ass", I mumbled getting up and he left the room for me to get ready. My brother and I aren't the brother and sister type, where we fight and argue all the time. We respect each other. At school we sorta talk, but at home we're inseparable We do homework together, play video games together, and cook together. We basically best friends.

I hoped out of bed, laid out my clothes for today and went for a mid long hot shower. The thought of fall coming made me all happy inside, it was my favorite season. It's actually the only time I don't wear all black and I look like a regular person. The oversized sweaters, beanies with scarfs, pumpkin lattes and pies, hot chocolate, changing of the leaves- I LOVE FALL!!!! Anyway, after getting dressed, I combed my black long hair and put it in two ponytails

"Hey sis, before you go downstairs", Nathan said and I stopped at his door "how do I look in this outfit?"

"Really?", I asked trying not to laugh and he nodded "you look like a fine specimen of a Beckham"

"Wow thanks", he replied sarcastically and I chuckled

"You look hot!", I said in my best cheerleader voice "better?". He just sighed and walked back into his room
Hmmm, Nathan has been weird lately, my wolf Rita

He's Nathan, he's weird all the time, I replied and continued to walk back downstairs to the kitchen