The black dress

It was getting late.
Okay so to begin with, your boyfriend was a k-pop idol. The most perfect boy you've ever seen, the guy with the awesome dance moves and the amazing high notes, and that was Jimin.
Tonight was a special night, his special night. His band, BTS, was nominated for this really important award and tonight was the ceremony. It was important as hell so you'll have to look as classy and beautiful as him.
You decided to put on your favorite black dress and some black shoes to go with it, you looked stunning, your hair looked amazing as well and your make-up was elegant but sexy. You walked through the bedroom door and there he was, with his black suit and his perfect smile, god... He made your legs tremble a bit

- ______ you look... Hot - Jimin said looking at you with his deep brown eyes.

You looked away, embarrassed by how much control this boy had over you, he noticed. Jimin walked towards you and placed his hands on your hips while looking at you.

- You have nothing to be ashamed of, every girl is going to be jealous in the awards - Oh fuck he knew how to make you feel like the most beautiful girl on earth.

You heard the sound of a car arriving to your house, the guys were here. Jimin grabbed your hand and guided you to the van. When you sat inside all the boys locked their eyes on you

- _____ you look beautiful! - Jin said. He was your best friend, you two met before you and Jimin started dating, Mario was always the main theme to talk about with him, also cooking was one thing you had in common with him.

The rest of the boys said hi with a bow and smiled, they all had their suits on and they looked so handsome. You got to the venue and the doors opened, outside the van a crowd was waiting for BTS, photographers, fans and people in general running here and there. You walked to the door with Jimin grabbing your waist trying to protect you from all the people around you.
When you finally got backstage Jimin and the boys left to get their make up done so you sat down in a white chair while waiting for him to come back

~~~~~ Skipping time ~~~~~

When they came back they looked more amazing that they already did in the van. Jimin looked at you and smiled, he grabbed your hand and you stood up, he smirked at you and looked at the boys, Rap Monster mumbled something to himself and grabbed all the boys and told them something about having to get prepared, then he got really close to Jimin and whispered. *Try to not get us in trouble please* Jimin responded with a smile and the tall boy left through the door were all the boys had walked earlier.
Jimin sat in that same white chair and placed his hand in his lap inviting you to sit, you looked around nervously, in the room no one was paying attention. The other people were to busy preparing for the big show so you thought, why not?

You sat down on the boys strong thighs and one of his hands started playing with your hair and the other one with the hem of your black dress, his lips got close to yours and you finally locked lips with him. His lips were so soft and nice, just like his kiss but it was starting to turn a bit more rougher but not enough for you to get worried. He placed his hand on your hip and your mouth was filled by his tongue which quickly won dominance. This was more of a make-out session than a kiss. You started to feel your legs getting more and more unstable so you backed of.

- Jimin, don't start something you can't finish - You said to the boy trying to look as in control as you could, which you were not.
Jimin stared at you and smirked

- Do you really believe that I can't finish this? Is this a challenge I hear? Well then challenge accepted.

Oh fuck. What have you done.

At that moment J-Hope appeared and smiled - I'm sorry but I have to interrupt you lovebirds because we need to go sit down on our table - you felt your face getting red as a tomato while you quickly stood up and walked towards your table.
You and the boys sat on different tables but you could see Jimins profound gaze, he didn't take his lustful eyes off of you. Your phone vibrated and you looked at it. It was a message from your boyfriend

*Ugh I want to touch and lick you so bad*

You felt your panties getting wet and Jimins eyes staring at your vulnerability. Another message

*I know you're wet for me, don't hide it babygirl*

Okay you really needed to go get your shit together so you grabbed your purse and you walked off to the bathroom. When you enter you walked to the sink and you washed your hands, a sigh escaped your lips as you thought to yourself how much control Jimin had over you. A woman opened the door and you grabbed your stuff and stepped outside the bathroom. A warm hand grabber your wrists and pinned you against the wall, you tried to scream but a hand stopped you from doing it, it was Jimin looking down at you with his deep eyes.

Rap Monster walked past - Jimin don't get us in trouble please -

Your boyfriend didn't even listen to the band leader and as soon as there was no one in sight he opened a door and pushed you inside the room rashing his lips on yours when the door closed. The place was some kind of closet where they kept some make up and stuff. Jimin stopped to lock the door and grabbed you by your waist and sat you in a counter. He almost ripped off the thin black dress material out of you. Jimin started kissing down your jaw, to your neck, down your breasts stopping to leave a hickey next to your nipple which made you moan in pleasure. Once he was done he kept going until he found your waist he skipped and began to go up your thighs, when he got high enough he separated your legs with his hands to leave enough space for his head. He started by kissing your slit and running his tongue up and down which made you shiver. He started flicking his tongue on your clit and you moaned pretty loud, you pressed a hand on your mouth to try and stop the uncontrollable whimpers that escaped you. You felt your stomach harden when Jimin mumbled something about how wet you were and then sticking his tongue inside of you. - Fuck... - Some more sucking and nipping and you came, you tried to be as silent as you could but you couldn't control Jimins name coming out of your lips.

- Don't worry, I'm never starting something I can't finish ______ -

Jimin smiled at you and gave you a peck on the lips, you threw away the wet underwear and your boyfriend helped you get dressed up again. You went to the bathroom to get you make up done again. He wasn't going to get around with this one, you we're going to tease the hell out of him tonight.

Hey! I hope you enjoyed it! It's my first story so I hope it was good enough! The part two is coming soon ^^