The black suit

You sat back down in your table already thinking how could you give your boyfriend the night of his life. If he was going to have control over you then you were going to have it too.

Jimin stared at you and you grinned, you walked over to Jimins table sitting on the spot next to your boyfriend

- Hey, what are you doing here? - He said
- Not much, I just wanted to come see how everything's going - As you said that you placed your hand on his leg, smiling innocently.
The guys were too focused on some girl band that was performing so they just looked at you two for a second and then they all just placed their eyes on the girls again.

Your hand started moving up slowly and you could see Jimin starting to get nervous and shaky. You kept going up and rubbing against his pants until some man started talking in the stage

- And now one of the most important award of the night! Male band - All the guys looked exited, they stared impatiently at the envelope in his hands.

- And the winner is... BTS! - The boys pretty much ran to the stage to get the award. They all looked so happy, Jimin too, it was kind of a mixture of happiness, horniness and who knows what else.

They all sat down again still talking about how amazing this was

- ______! We won! I can't believe we won! - Taehyung was so exited, he shook the award in his hands like a proud father. You laughed and nooded. But suddenly you remembered

- Guys I'm really tired so I'm going home now - Jimin looked at you in confusion but all the members waved their hands at you as you left.

Once you got home you ran to the bedroom and open Jimins closet, and there it was, your boyfriens favorite shirt. You threw your beautiful black dress in a corner revealing a red lace bra that you knew Jimin loved. You grabbed a pair of panties that matched and threw on the shirt. It was a black tank top with holes in it, you stood up an the shirt was pretty short, short enough so your butt wasn't fully covered. Your hair was already pretty messy so you sat on the bed and opened the camera app. You held your phone high so the red lingerie showed up a bit and you took the picture. It was a really good picture so you send that to Jimin waiting for his response. Just ten seconds later your phone vibrated.

*Are you really going to test me like that?*

You send him another picture, this time it was more revealing, you lift his shirt up a bit to the red panties were on sight. Another message.

*Okey then if you wanna play lets play then*

You smirked at the message

*But don't tell me I didn't warn you. You're going to end up screaming my name*

Well shit. What have you done.

Ten minutes later you heard the door open and some loud steps walking towards the bedroom. It was Jimin. When he saw you standing in front of him he slammed you against the wall kissing you hungrily while squeezing your but, you moaned slightly which made him smirk. He started going down to your neck.

- This is what you want?

- Ye... Yes Jimin

He stopped and looked at you

- I'm not Jimin babygirl. I'm daddy.

You swallowed, fuck he was hot. As he said that he lift you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist kissing him, he threw you to the bed and started to leave love bites all over your body. Once he was satisfied with his work he pressed a finger in your wet throbbing core. A long moan escaped your lips

- Damn you're so wet

- Daddy... Come on

- What? What do you want?

- I need you

- You do?

Getting close to your ear he whispered.

- I'm going to fuck you so hard that the only thing you manage to do is moan.

As he said that he walked towards the bed and threw you in it, positioning himself on top of you he took his shirt and your linguerie off of your body and you pretty much ripped the black suit off of his body, and also his underwear, that revealed his big erection.
You ran your hands up and down his tone body but he grabbed your hands firmly and placed them behind your head

- No babygirl, you've been bad, so it's my turn to touch you now.

You've never seen this side of him, but you really liked it.

- If you touch me, I'll stop

You nodded.
Without telling you he slammed himself inside you and started thrusting. With Jimin you always had a pattern, first slow and then the speed would increase as you asked him to, but this, this were hard, fast and discoordinate movements, but they were effective. You were a moaning mess underneath him. Loud whimpers and screams escaped you. Jimin grabbed the bed header for support, you thought the bed was about to break.

- Fuck daddy, please let me come

As he heard this he started hitting the right spot making you scream his name. Some more thrusts and you came. Jimin groaned and said your name under his breath before releasing too.
You both fell exhausted. Jimin on top of you. He looked at you and kissed your forhead

- Was I too rough? Did I hurt you?

You nodded

- Not at all, I know I'm safe with you

He smiled, rolling to the bed and hugging you while snuggling his face in your neck

- Goodnight ________.

- Goodnight.

*hides under covers* I've finished! I hope you liked this! It's my first smut but I kinda like it ^_^
I'm sorry for taking too long it's just I've had a lot of work to do for school.
If you liked it please follow me for more! And you can request if you want too!
Btw thanks for the 100 reads in the first part!!