What

Welcome to the continuation of Death is a Blessing

I don't really know if I had gotten over it yet. The scars, physical and emotional, were still healing.

It had been a while since the whole kissing thing happened between Kid and Liz. Everyone tried to cheer me up, I tried too, but I just couldn't get myself out of this hole I dug for myself. It was foolish to think I could ever be with Kid, but you can't control who you fall in love with I guess. 

Maka had visited me a lot after we made up which made sense because of what... happened.

"Hey (Y/n)." Kid said walking beside me towards the school.

"Oh hey Kid," I mumbled looking down as I tried not to cry.

"Are you okay; you haven't been coming to the park that much anymore."

"Oh yea I had um, a cold, didn't want to infect you guys."

There was two or three minutes of awkward silence before Kid spoke again.

"Anyway Maka, well more like Soul, is doing a karaoke night at their house, do you maybe wanna go?"

I thought for a second, having some fun would be a good idea, I didn't do much now days, but it would mean I would be spending a whole night with Kid and I don't know if I'm ready for it.

"I'll have to check I don't if I'm free tonight."

He smiled, "well I'll see you there maybe."

Kid summomed Beezlebub and sped away, I sighed as I continued my walk to the school.

"Sup (Y/n)," Blackstar came up to me as I finished walking up the stairs.

"Not now Blackstar," I sighed walking into the school.

"Let me guess Kid?" He was being unusually sympathetic, "anyway I came up with a plan to make him jealous."

I stared at him, "which is?"

"Go out with me."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Then Kid will see us dating, get jealous, break up with Liz, and get with you."

"What's in it for you?"

"You have to name one of your kids after me."

"Well fine but I feel sorry for that kid." I walked away from him heading towards class.

Blackstar followed me, "well anyway you know the karaoke thing at Soul's right?"

"Yea what about it?" I pushed open the door to class.

"Maybe we should go together," he suggested following me inside.

I snorted, "yea no thanks."

Somehow Blackstar convinced me to go. It was like anything else I went to now days, boring and dull. I scrolled through the selection of songs to see which one I would sing as Patty was finishing hers. I clicked some random song I knew and went up.

I wasn't that good at singing but I also wasn't the worst. However Blackstar picked me up off of the 'stage' and twirled me around while everyone was clapping. Soul let out a wolf whistle as everyone started clapping even more, god this was annoying.