All

"What?" I said in shock, "no I can't do that, I can't just kill you there has to be some other way!"

I stood up pacing, trying to think.

"There isn't," she said watching me.

"That can't be true!" I yelled stopping.

Everything suddenly went blurry and I felt myself fall. Kid's arms wrapped around me preventing me from hitting the ground.

"Take it easy (Y/n)," he said gently setting me down.

I sighed as my vision cleared up and my senses came back to me.

"Look can I just, have some time to think about this."

Winter nodded and stood up, motioning for everyone else to follow her.

Kid stayed next to me and pulled out a small first aid kit, "I came prepared."

He began cleaning and wrapping up my wrists which were bruised and slightly bleeding from the chains. I hissed feeling the alcohol pad press against them. A couple of minutes later he was done.

"There has to be another way," I said looking into his eyes, "I can't just let her die, or even worse, kill her."

Kid sighed and grabbed my hands, gently holding them.

"I want there to be another way too, but sometimes that just isn't possible," he took out a brush and began to brush my hair, making sure it was symmetrical.

I giggled, "you really did come prepared huh."