And

For those of you wondering why I'm publishing this again it's because I edited the chapters and some are completely different, go read this book again.

Drip drip drip

I sat against the wall listening to the constant sound of dripping. My eyes and cheeks were red and puffed up from my constant crying, and screaming.

I stared up at Nemia, the witch. She only smiled sickeningly down at me as the dripping seemed to get louder.

"Why are you doing this?" I sobbed out, feeling the burn of more tears on my cheeks.

Nemia kneeled down, her face uncomfortably close to mine. "Oh darling, why not?"

She stood back up and walked out of the cell, leaving me alone. I screamed after her, begging her to stop.

She only continued to walk.

I felt myself slowly being shaken awake, the dripping sound had finally stopped.

Nemia stood above me, except her eyes were no longer pink and instead a shade of yellow.

I burst awake, backing away from her in haste.

"Wait wait, I'm not Nemia!" She said holding her hands up in surrender.

I didn't move, or say anything, I only continued to stare at her fearfully.

"Look, Nemia has pink eyes, mine are yellow, see," she brushed her bangs away from her face showing off her eyes more, "my name's Winter."

She pulled a small key out from in between her breasts, obviously annoyed from having to do this. The chains around my wrist fell away and clanged onto the floor as she unlocked them.

"You're a weapon right?"

I nodded.

"Ok you're going to have to transform to make this easier," she held out her hand.

"I can't, if I could I would've been out of here by now," I said taking it and pulling myself up.

My legs were weak and I toppled over seconds later, falling into the bars. Winter pulled me up and pulled me through the hallways, towards an exit.

Suddenly she stopped, clearly in pain. Her face twisted in agony as she clutched her head, a faint pink smoke surrounded her, phasing in and out of existence.

"Go!" She yelled pushing me on.

I didn't bother arguing with her and began running towards the exit. As I looked back I saw the smoke going into her body, she disappeared as a laugh escaped her lips.

I ran out the door and right into her.