Again

I was silent the whole way back home. Not that anyone but Elli could hear me, since I was currently a weapon, but I still didn't say anything.

We landed outside of the school. Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Blackstar were all there waiting for us when we got back.

I smiled seeing all of them again. We talked as we walked towards the schools nurse.

She bandaged me up and took care of any other problems I had. Lastly she rebandaged my wrists, her gaze lingering on the scars that littered my arms.

"You have a lot of scars," she said putting everything away.

"Oh.... Yea I guess I do..." I looked down at my arms.

She sat down across from me, "do you need someone to talk to?"

I thought to myself for a second.

"No, no I think I'll end up ok," I smiled at her, got up, then left.

Kid was waiting for me outside, sitting in on of the chairs and messing with a tissue box.

"Hey," I said getting his attention.

He set the tissue box down and adjusted it so it was perfectly symmetrical with the other one.

"Hello," Kid said standing up, "you ready to go?"

I nodded and we started walking to my house.

It took us about an hour to reach it, not because Kid had to fix everything, but because we wanted to spend this time together.

I stopped at my door, fiddling with my keys as I thought to myself.

"Hey Kid," I said, turning around.

He stopped and did the same.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips while opening the door.

"I love you," I said stepping backwards into my house.

He smiled at me and fixed a strand of hair, "I love you too."

The End.

A few words

Oh boy, this story was a journey!
If you told me 3 or so years ago THIS is how it would end I probably would've laughed and made it end differently out of spite.
I'd love to thank lillypandaface11 for letting me continue this book, and although you aren't online anymore I figured I should still mention you.

Thank you too readers, for managing to be patient and survive my constant absence in writing this. (😅)
(To have finished this in one night though!)
Then there was the rewriting, twice, but I loved how this turned out! I hope you do too.