Chapter 5 (Fight part 2)

The next page is the ordinary clothes.

For those who need it:

hypocritical = for those who don't know, a hypocrite is a person who engages in the same behaviour they condemn others for. Being hypocritical is basically being a hypocrite.

RECAP

"Now I got you!" I heard Natsu yell. I saw him through the smoke and flames, he was looking at where he had just attacked, and where the wind was blowing the smoke from, the smoke I was using as a veil to get behind him.

"Woah, she disappeared!"

"Did he kill her?!"

I smirked, as a magic circle appeared below me on the floor, making the smoke glow pale blue. "Requip!"

Natsu's POV - Special for becoming my most popular story

The smoke dispersed because of the amount of magic energy emitting from her body as her clothing morphed into silver and black armour. Her silver hair fell down, not held up by anything, her blue eyes looked duller than they had been when she was in her other clothes. On her back was a sword that looked like it was about one and a half times her size.

"On scale of One to Ten how badly is this going to end up for Natsu?" Jason asked Happy.

"Well Jason," he started, mimicking being a news reporter himself "If it were anyone else I'd say Eleven..."

"But...?"

"But it's Natsu so we have to divide it by fish and times it by two fish."

"And in total that would be...?"

"He'll probably destroy Y/n and half the town along with it, making Master very angry with him."

I grinned showing my sharp teeth as she walked closer to me. She suits it. But she'll suit my fist in her face even more.

Your POV

'So the reporter guy's name is Jason huh?' I thought to myself as I overheard him speaking with Happy. 'Happy's right about dividing it by two fish. The masters one and I'm the second.' I grinned as I pulled the sword off my back and held it down at my side, making the end lightly touch the floor. I rushed forward my sword opening up into several mini-blades, and before he knew what hit him, cuts in his legs and arms and torso appeared.

I winced slightly as I heard him yell out in pain and he fell to the floor. "Are you all right?" I asked putting away my sword, and looking at him.

"Perfectly fine. I've had worse than this."

"Mmm." I didn't even bother with words as I requipped back into my normal clothes that consisted of a short black dress with a grey star that once upon a time used to be white, thigh high black and grey striped socks, and black boots.

My hands began glowing a pale purple-blue as Natsu let out a sigh of relief and his wounds heal and the pain subsided from his body. When I was done, I was feeling quite proud of myself, having not passed out from the amount of magic energy I had lost from fighting the dragon slayer and healing him. More so from healing him than the actual fighting.

He still had much to learn, but by saying that I'd be hypocritical, as I to have much to learn myself. To name one, we both needed to learn when to hold back. The park was in pieces. The park was alight and there were branches from the tree lying on the floor from where my sword had accidentally cut them off.

"What happened here?!" Instantly our eyes fell upon Makarov, one of the wizard saints and the master of Fairy Tail.

"Run for it!" I yelled, grabbing Natsu's wrist and pulling along with myself as I activated my agility magic, making us shoot off at a speed that no Magic-mobile could match.

Timeskip

"For that stunt you pulled at the park you're both going to have to play the punishment game." A slight whimper came from Natsu, making me start to feel funny. Fear maybe? "Natsu!" He yelled, pointing at the pink boy you who was currently lying on the floor trying to get over his travel sickness that I some how managed to activate while running with him. It didn't take long for us to get caught and brought back to the guild.

"Your punishment is you have to travel on the train back and forth between Magnolia and Clover town."

"No fair old man!" Natsu yelled, jumping up, apparently over his travel sickness.

"As for you Y/n, you are to sing a ballad in front of everyone."

"No can do." I said simply, making Makarov lower his head, his eyes being shadowed.

"Do you have a problem with that arrangement, Y/n?" He asked, putting the emphasis on my name.

"Yes actually."

"And that would be?!" He growled, raising his head, his eyes some how glowing like yellow gems.

"My natural magic is music magic." His eyes returned to normal, but a look of mixed emotions, namely; Fear, confusion and respect appeared on his face.

"You," He began calmly "ARE TO NEVER STEP FOOT NEAR A MICROPHONE OR MUSICAL INSTRUMENT NEAR THE GUILD OR ANY OF ITS MEMBERS EVER!" He yelled, his size growing into that of a giant.

"Can do." I replied, mock saluting him.