Chapter 8

RECAP

"We've gotta go after her!" Gray exclaimed. Even though the last light that made her disappear fixed the guild, it didn't stop her from being wanted by the magic council.

"No." Gray looked at Makarov.

"But-"

"No buts. It wasn't her fault." Everyone looked at him, now concious and surprised at his words.

"What do you mean by that?" Lucy asked.

"Music Magic, well it's not like regular magic," he began.

I looked towards the door. Knock knock.

"Are you sure this is where she lives?""Yeah! It smells exactly like her!"'Natsu?'"If she ain't gonna open up then I'll force my way in!"The voices with Natsu are new. I've never heard them before. The first person who spoke was a man, he didn't sound like he was very happy being here, and the voice after Natsu was a mans, low and gruff and had a 'can't be bothered with this' kind of aura to him.

"Natsu, I hate to break it to you... but there's nothing here it's just forest." person number one said.

"No. I can smell someone here as well." It was a girl, she didn't sound very old.

When I vanished from the guild, I had been teleported back into the forest that my house was located, it took me a while to figure out where I was, but when I stumbled across my cabin, I figured it out instantly.

I sighed. "Fine. I'm coming."

"Where did that come from?!" Person one exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "From here dumbas-" I blinked and pointed at the person I believed to be person number 1, he had yellow hair and wore headphones "Laxus...." I looked at the young girl, she had long blue hair "Wendy" And finally, the one with piercings along his eyebrows, ears, nose, arms and on his chin. "Gajeel?!What are you all doing here?!"

"Never mind that, how'd you know all their names?! No-one told you their names and you knew who they were but you had to be told that I was Natsu."

"Simple. You don't look like you're meant to be a fire Dragon Slayer."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"It's supposed to mean that you look more like a teddy bear than a ferocious dragon."

"A teddy bear?!"

"Yeah."

"Th-then what about me? I don't look like a ferocious dragon but you knew I was Wendy."

"Sky dragons are more known for being calm caring and innocent. You look exactly like that!"

"I suppose so..." She said, she almost sounded sad about it.

"I've answered you questions, now you answer mine. What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to thank you."

"What for?" I asked the pink haired boy.

"For using a spell that fixed everything afterwards."

I rolled my eyes "It's not like I chose the song because it would have that outcome. Music magic is strange, I have no control over it..."

"Or that would be the case if it wasn't your natural magic." I looked at Natsu, eyes wide. How did he know that?

"Gramps told us." He explained, pretty much reading my mind.

Flashback

"Music Magic, well it's not like regular magic," he began. "It's like a raffle. You may get a winning ticket but the prize is random, you have no control over what you do and don't get. But sometimes, you just have a natural knack for winning things, things that you want. You don't always get it, but you get it most of the time. Some people though, manage to gain full control over it, luck sides with them permanently. Though I don't think she's made it that far yet." He stopped for breath before continuing. "The magic council condemns anyone with the ability of using music magic. They see anyone with that amount of power as a threat to humanity, even if you have control over it, or you don't use it, if you're known to have it, they will hunt you down."

"That makes sense..." Everyone looked at the white exceed that had entered the guild with the Sky Dragon Slayer just after Y/n had disappeared and was now sat drinking some warm drink, probably tea, from a miniature teacup. "But I still have to ask.... Did she fix everything on purpose then?" There were mumbles around the guild, and one by one, they all looked at Makarov to hear what he had to say about this question.

"Probably." Was all he said.

End flashback

"Oh... he explained that surprisingly well.." I said, more to myself than to them.

"So... Are you going to come back to Fairy Tail?" I looked at the obviously idiotic pink haired boy.

"Why would I do a show like that then just pop up a few seconds later. What would I say? 'Oh hi! I'm sorry about destroying your guild, and hurting you all, probably physically and mentally, but I meant well! I hope we can all have tea and biscuits and be the best of friends'?" I questioned making Natsu lower his head slightly blushing with embarrassment.

"No..." He mumbled, almost inaudibly.

"So, you've thanked me. Now what?"

"Your supposed to help us get stronger right?"

I looked at the studded ravenette and nodded. "Pretty much. My job is to protect you in anyway possible."

"Then train us."

"Sorry, what?!" I was thoroughly confused, apparently my show hadn't made them scared of me.

"Come on Y/n! You're super strong! If I got as strong as you I could beat Gray easily, not that I can't right now, but I could even take on Erza and survive!" 'Erza.... Erza.....'

"Is Erza the redhead?" Wendy nodded.

I sighed. "If I train you, will you take me seriously?" I questioned.

"Of course!" Natsu grinned. "Oh... Also, could you teach us music magic?"

"What?! Makarov explained to you the outcome of knowing music magic and you still want to learn it?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's not fair that you have to deal with knowing music magic alone." He said with a closed eyed grin.

That smiling idiot...