Chapter 9

Sorry if this chapter isn't as good as the others. I'm still ill with flu and my concentration is way off, but I got sick of lying in bed and doing nothing. Sorry! But I still hope you enjoy the chapter.

RECAP

I sighed. "If I train you, will you take me seriously?" I questioned.

"Of course!" Natsu grinned. "Oh... Also, could you teach us music magic?"

"What?! Makarov explained to you the outcome of knowing music magic and you still want to learn it?!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's not fair that you have to deal with knowing music magic alone."

"Music Magic is seen as dark magic. Not only will you be kicked out of your guilds, but they'll hunt you down. Gray, Erza, Elfman, Juvia, even Makarov. Absolutely not. I don't want to be the reason you lose everything you hold dear." No matter how many times the pink haired idiot begged me to teach him music magic, my answer would be the same.

"You didn't get a choice." Natsu had put the emphasis on 'you'.

"True, but I like my magic and I use it. If I taught someone how to use my magic, my bounty would be risen and I'd suffer the death penalty when I'm caught. If I were to teach four people, they'd probably make me starve to death in a dungeon after draining my magic energy and making sure I was unable to use magic. Not only that, but the price of my capture could go up as high as to become a member of the magic council."

"Seriously?! That's so awesome!"

"No, it's not. It's horrible."

"Well can you sing a song for us?" I looked at Wendy, I'm pretty sure my mouth was hanging open.

"What?!"

"You heard her!" I looked at Natsu, he was grinning innocently, like nothing in the world could harm him.

I sighed. "I'll think about it."

"Heh." Natsu was leaning on Wendy's head, grinning with one of his eyes shut.

"I won't make any promises though." Natsu's grin didn't falter in the slightest.

"As long as you think about it!" I sighed. I think I may have found the dumbest person ever. Probably the dumbest dragon ever as well, if it's safe to call him one.

"I'm curious, how will you train us?" I looked at the lemon head who was leant against the wall, arms crossed with a 'look at my furry cape' kinda look on his face. Either that or a 'I don't want to be here, but I could get so much from this opportunity' kind of way. In all honesty I personally think he looks like an idiot. Maybe a contender for Natsu's titles. But then again, who in this world don't I think is an idiot? No names pop to mind. Even Makarov has had his fair share of idiotic moments.

"Well first, I'll teach you to never have such a smug expression on your face. In my presence or not."

"And why should that matter?"

"Because you have a God complex. 'No-one can touch me' 'I'm unbeatable' Those are lines you would say whilst believing them. It's uncanny for someone with so much potential to get cocky and put it all to waste."

"Tch."

"Tell you what. Why don't we fight? I mean, after all I'm just a dragon gatherer. It's not like I have any special title or abilities. You just fight how you normally do, and I'l beat you to a pulp before the fight even begins."

"What?"

Sorry for this chapter being half as short as the others! I'll make sure the next chapter is 1500+ words instead of the normal 1000+!
Again, I'm really sorry and I hope you enjoyed it! I'll make sure to make the Laxus vs. Reader long and eventful.... and also very peinful for laxus. Sorry if you like him!

See you in the next chapter!