Chapter Three

Draco's P.O.V

Harry really got me nervous when he said that the dreams were of me. I wanted to be there for him but I could tell that the dreams weren't going to subside, and there wasn't anything I could do. I was finishing up cooking as he did some more paperwork.

"So what are you doing?" I asked and he cleared his throat.

"Just documenting this girl's progress." He said and I nodded. "She might go into foster care soon if we clear her."

"Well is she doing alright?" I asked.

"Yeah she's improved loads." He said and I smiled.

"Well that's good."

"Yeah she's a good kid too. Hopefully she'll go to a good family." He said and I nodded. He started sniffing and chuckled. "I think your dinner is burning." He said and my eyes widened. I walked over to the oven and quickly pulled it out. He chuckled as the meat sizzled.

"It's not badly burnt." I said and he nodded while smirking.

"Whatever you say dragon." He said. I grabbed plates and he cleared his paperwork off the counter. I put the steak on his plate with a little salad. I put the plate in front of him and sat with him. As we ate in silence I decided to ask him about the dreams again.

"Do you want to talk about the nightmares? Like can you describe them to me?"
"I rather not." He said and I frowned. "Only because they're too painful too even dream about and I don't want to relive it." He said and I nodded.

"I understand that." I said. "I'm gonna kiss you." I said and he nodded. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too Draco." He sighed. "I'm sorry I'm having these dreams."

"It's not your fault Harry." I said. "Just relax."

"Okay."

***

The next day I was looking through venues. I researched one and it looked pretty good and it was affordable. I decided to call it to hopefully set up an appointment.

"Hello Glass House, how may I help you?"
"Yes I am engaged to be married and I was wondering if my fiancé and I could come visit your venue." I said.

"Ah yes when do you want to visit?"

"Will this Saturday around noon suffice?"

"Yes that is perfect actually. What name are you going under?"

"The Potter's."

"Alright well Mr. Potter I will be looking forward to meeting you and your fiancé My name is Janice, just ask for me."

"Alright Janice, we look forward to meeting you too. Thank you." I smiled and hung up. I heard the door open and looked over. Harry walked in and smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. I checked the time and it was nearly three.

"You're home really early." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah the kids are having their meetings today and I'm not needed for those so I was allowed to leave." He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm glad you're home." I said and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Why, what's going on?"