Chapter Eight

Harry's P.O.V

I walked into my office only to be faced with a big bouquet of red and white roses. I smiled widely and walked over to them. They smelled great so I grabbed the card.

For my only,

Please accompany me on a date tonight around eight pm.

Love you one xox

I smiled and placed the roses on the table behind me. I dialed Draco's number and he answered.

"Hello?" He hummed.

"I would love to. The roses are beautiful." I practically squealed.

"I'm glad you like them. Roses have meanings; can you guess what they are?" He asked and I bit my lip. "And stop biting your lip." He said causing me to chuckle.

"Hmm red means love and white means pure." I said. "There is nothing pure from what we did last night." I said and he laughed.

"It could also mean innocence."

"It wasn't innocent either." I said and he laughed again.

"I love you Harry." He said.

"I love you too. So what are we doing?" I asked and he hummed.

"It's a surprise but wear something casual." He said.

"Alright." I said. I had already moved some of my stuff into Sev's apartment with his permission of course. He said he wouldn't mind having someone watch over it while he was at college for the week. "I'll see you later."
"Alright kitten, I love you."

"I love you more puppy." I said and we hung up. There was a knock at my door and Mrs. Weasley walked in.

"Oh those are beautiful!" She piped. "They're from Draco I take it."

"Yeah he and I had a falling out the other day. So he sent me flowers asking me on a date tonight." I said and she frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I got home Friday, there was some girl who was straddling him so I freaked out. We started arguing and he... he punched me." I admitted and her eyes went wide.

"Oh goodness, are you alright?"
"Yeah he didn't hit me too hard. But we had a long talk and we're starting over."
"So there won't be a wedding?"
"Maybe. You see, we're gonna work on him gaining my trust. I stopped trusting people after-"

"Understandable." She cut in. "But I think I may have snapped too dear. That is if my fiancé said he couldn't trust me after all I've done for him. No offense though." She said sitting down. "He must be a very understanding person and he loves you a lot." She said.

"He does and I appreciate that. When we were just boyfriends, I trusted him more than I've ever trusted anyone before. So I was thinking that if we continue dating like that, like going on dates, he could build up my trust." I said and she nodded before grinning.

"Well I think it is a splendid idea!" She piped.

"Thank you." I grinned.
"Of course dear, now don't you worry, you'll get comfortable soon enough. Are you still seeing Mr. Diggory at the prison?"

"I'm going to try and write to him instead." I said. "Draco doest feel comfortable with me going to see him."
"That's a good move." She told me. "Maybe seeing him is the thing holding you back."