Chapter 10

What malika and jahrii bought^^

Jahrii POV**

So Me And Malika Went To Mall To Get Ojay Off My Mind.
I Thought About Losing My Virginity To Him ..But Until He Told Me He Talked To Her.

So Me And Malika Walked Into The Store Like..Called Juicy But We Only Spent 500 There.

Then We Went To The Food Court, Until I Seen Him..

Malika: Uhm Jahrii....Ojay's Walking Into Victoria Secret..

I Know I See Him..

Ojay POV**

My Phone Started Beeping.
It Was Saying That Jahrii's Phone Was In The Mall I Was In!!

I Finished Shopping For Her And Got 6000 Dollars Worth Of Stuff There.
Then Walked To The Food Court To Where She Was.
....I Seen Her And Malika Sitting Down, While Jahrii Looked Like She Was Pouring Her Heart Out.

I Walked Up To Her With Flowers In My Hand And Said..

Jahrii...I Have Really Strong Feelings For You, That Girl You Shot In The Face Was Just A Bitch That Tried To Pin A Baby On My When It Wasn't Mine..But She Got An Abortion When I Said I Wasn't Going To Raise Another Mans Baby...I Swear To God It Was..No Need To Hate Me..I Love You, Just Please...Come Back Home With Me."

She Had Tears In Her Eyes..So Did Her Friend...Jeez, Females.

Jahrii POV**

Ojay You Could've Came And Talked To Me About It. I Would've Understood, There Was No Need To Keep It Away From Me..I Love You Too And Yes..I'll Come Home With You..But Can My Bestfriend Come To..I Don't Wanna Leave Her *pouty face*

"Bae Of Course She Can Come With Us, Our House Big Asff"

Malika POV**

Yaayyyy I Can Finally Live With My Bff This Gone Be Soo Funnn AND Our Birthday Coming Up I Can't Waaiitttt.

Ojay POV*

*the car ride*

Buckle Up Ladies, We About To Make Some Agreements Before We Get There.

1.No Niggas In My House Unless Its One Of My Workers.

2. Malika Your Allowance Is 75 Thousand A Week.

3. Malika Since Jahrii Is My Girl, She Gets 80 Thousand A Week.

Deal??

Jahrii and Malika: Yes!!

*At The House*

Malika POV**

Omg This House Is Soo Beautiful!!

How Much Did This Cost?

"This House Was 7 Million Dollars."

Damn..Y'all Niggas Rich...Well I'm Finna Be Rich WITH My Bestie Yasss!

I Picked The Third Floor So I Could Give Them Their Privacy..It Had 4 Bathrooms, 7 Bedrooms.

I Picked The Room That Was Black And Blue...Blue Is My Colorrr, And Black For When I'm Ready To Kill Shit.

I Hope Ojay Got Some Cute Friends..Cause I'm Not Finna Be In Here Lonely While They In Here Caked Up And Shit..
I Hate Being Lonely-

Damn Who Was That!?

I Seen Some Cute Ass Man That Was Coming From Ojay Basement..He Smelled Like Some Dope Ass Weed..Damn..He Was Fine Asff, Let Me Stop Staring.

I Ran To The Fifth Floor, Already Tired On The Fourth Staircase, And I Told Ojay I Saw Somebody Coming From The Basement.

He Told Me That Was Him Bro Almighty.  He Said I Could Talk To Him If I Wanted To.

I Went Downstairs To Get Me Something To Drink...Then He Said Something To Me.

Oh Lordd.

Almighty POV**

I Seen Some Fine Chick Looking In The Refrigerator...I Couldn't Help But To Say Something

Me: Excuse Me Ma?

Malika: Yea? *blushing*

Me: *laughing* Why You Blushing Ma?

Malika: N-No Reason..

Me: What's Yo Name?

Malika: My Name Is Malika..But You Can Call Me Lika.

Me: Twu, I'm Almighty But You Can Call Me Yo New Daddy.

Malika: Boy Stop Playing With Me, Ima Just Call You Mighty.

Me: Girl I'm Serious As A Heart Attack, But How Old Is You Bae

Malika: Lol, I'm 17..But Since When Was I Bae?

Me: You Bad, So You Bae Now But I'm 19..

Malika: Okay "bae"

Me: Where Yo Room At.

Malika POV**

Its On The Third Floor...See If You Can Find It..Ima Give You 10 Minutes To Find My Room And If You Find It You Can Stay In There.

"Girl I Can Find It In Under 5 MINUTES, I Can Already Tell You Like Certain Colors, I'll Call You When I Find It.

*walks upstairs*

Oh Lord I Hope He Don't Find My Room Y'all..

5 minutes later!!

"Freak-a-Likaaa!!!!"

No He Did Not Just Call Me That.

I Ran Upstairs Laughing Super Hard And Walked Into My Room...He Found My Room.

How'd You Find It???

"Because I Can Tell You Like Blue And Black, Blue Because Yo Heart So Cold And Black Because When You Ready To Kill Shit Thats What You Go Wit".

He Just Read Me Like A Open Book....