Chapter 24

Jahrii POV**

When Ojay's Cousin Left I Got Up Out Of The Bed So I Could Go To My Doctors Appointment With Keya. I Got In The Shower At 9 And Got Out At 9:30. Then I Called Keya Up. I Knew She Was At Mighty's House And Really Hope She Didn't Do Anything She Would Regret. Her AND Mighty Have Just Been Through Some Rough Shit. Mighty Cared For Malika But He Tries To Brush It Off Like He Doesn't Care...And I Know He Does. Mighty Has A Heart And He's A Loving Person, I'm Not Saying He's A Pussy,,,He's A Fuckin Drug Dealer For Crying Out Loud, Some Of Them Are Ruthless But They Still Have Feelings For The Ones They Claim To Really Love..I Can Say Myself There Was A Spark Between Mighty And Malika Because They Are Each Others Type. Malika Is A Smart Mouthed Sassy Ass Rathcet Bitch. But Mighty Will Get Yo Shit Under Control Quick.Brodie Don't Play That Shit At ALL. But On The Other Hand With Keya..She Was Almost Fucking Killled By Those Dumb Asses. Keya Could've Had Her Life Taken Away For That Hoe Ass Bitch Named Malika And That Hoe Ass Nigga King..I'm Lucky I Had That Gun In Order For Me To Kill Him Before He Shot Ojay. I'm Really Thinking About How..I Could've Lost My Damn Sister, I Swear I Would've Went On A Killing Spree...Starting With Malika's Family.

I Put On My Pink Sundress, With My Black Sandals, And My Black Sun Glasses. I Went Downstairs To The Kitchen Cabinet And Grabbed My Oreos, Then My Keys, And Walked Out Of My House Before And Locked The Door. I Called Keya While She Told Me Where Mighty Lived Even Though I Already Knew. But 5 Minutes Later I Pulled Up At Mighty's House In Groespointe And Beeped My Horn..I Seen Keya Come Out The House Looking Weird Asf With A Totally Different Attire On. She Had On Mickey Mouse Leggings And A Black Shirt. I Asked Her When Did She Come Back And Change But She Said Mighty Had Bought Her Some Stuff From The Mall. THEN I Asked Her If My Brodie Put It Down On Her But I Already Knew The Answer To That Which Was No. She Looked At Me Like I Was Dumb So I Just Said Nevermind.  Keya Said She Was High As Fuck But It Wasn't Even 10 Yet, But She Said Pull Up At Checkers So We Could Get Some Ice Cream And Burgers Because We Both Fat.

When We Pulled Out Of The Drive Way I Started To Get My Oreos And I Put Them In My Ice Cream, She Asked Me For Some So I Said My Bitch Could Have A Whole Row To Herself. When People Say "you and yo niggas eat together" Me And My Bitch Eat Together With Food AND Money. Cause That's Just Us. But If It Was Malika She Would Always Try And Get The Most At Times, Being Greedy. Like This One Time When We Were All Cool Me Keya, Jino, Malika And Tez Robbed This One House When We Younger And We Wanted To Eat..So We Went Into The House With Guns In Our Hands Telling Everybody To Put They Hands Up...These Weren't Random People, We Knew Them. Since Jino And Tez Were In Paidlife The People We Were Robbing They Hated Us. We Were Making Money At Young Ages. But Not That Much Money..We Were Young And Reckless Me And Malika Was Still In Middle School. Keya Was In 10th Grade And Jino And Tez Were 16 And 18. I Still Miss Jino And Tez To This Day.

I Asked Keya If She Remembered That? She Said She Remembered It Like It Was Yesterday. Those Were The Good Times. The Times Where We Didn't Have To Worry About Paying Bills, Or Being In Relationships, Or Going To Work, Or Taking Care Of Children, Or Being Responsible. All We Did When We Were Younger Was Go To School, Throw Parties When My Mom Wasn't There, Smoke, Drink, Rob, Fight, Bust Guns..Allat. There Would Be Time Where My Mom Would Leave And Not Come Back Until A Few Weeks Later. That Was When Shit Went Down..Parties Turned Into Everybody Sleeping Over. Smoke Outs Turned Into Everybody Sleeping Over. Drink Outs Turned Into Everybody Sleeping Over. Some People Would Say We Were Unlucky Kids To Not Have Our Mother In Our Lives That Often. But I Say We Were Pretty Lucky. The Only Time She Would Ever Come Back Was To Drop Off Money, Food, And Clothes. We Was Straight. We Learned How To Take Care Of Ourselves At A Young Age.

There Would Also Be Times Where Malika Had Problems With Her Mom. Ms. Pam Was The Ultimate Crazy Mom. She Did Love Malika, There Was Just Times Ms. Pam Had Trouble Cooperating With Malika Which Took Turns For The Worst. She Once Threw A Whole Jewelry Box At Her. They Both Had Anger Issues. That's Where Malika Gets It From Of Course. So We Took Her In...We Let Malika Live With Us But When My Mom Came Back To Do Her Daily Drop Of For The 5th Week She'd Pick Up Her Clothes And Go. So The Only 20 Minutes She Was There Malika Would Hide In This Secret Room/ Space You Climb Through A Fake Chimney To Get Inside Of. Our Mom Never Knew About It. 

But Anyways...Back To The Main Event, Me And Keya Were On Our Way To Henry Ford Hospital Rapping To BandGang Like We Did When We Were Younger. We Still Banged They Shit No Matter What Day It Was. 

On line shoppin, Bad bitch poppin, No ion cuff so i'm bad bitch droppin, Catch me in a Monte wit a bad bitch slobbin. She hurt cause I ain't kiss her, that's a mad bitch problem. had to drop her off she was gettin on my nerves, want to much attention had a nigga jumpin curbs. Pull up in that Maybach have em lost for words, i'm not tryna stunt on nobody, i'm just tryna swerve. Stalkin me to death, I know she a perv, got the chicken in this bitch, I just lost a herd. BandGang or no Gang fuck whatchu heard, and I only state facts ion go off what I heard. Only In the trap ion go out here wit hoes, Only in yo raps you ain't never sold a zone. Not even at that you ain't never sold a stone, you betta get back if you don't know my brother stone, he'll clap you in yo dome, or anywhere he want, I love who love me and ion care about who don't. Detroit a hatin ass city, what tip niggas on. I been goin foe too long so ima end the song!!

So We Pulled Up When The Song Ended. We Got Out The Whip And Walked Into The Hospital...  

Almighty POV**

My Time Was Keya Was Hilarious...She Soo Damn Goofy, It's Hilarious Mann. It's Like...Ion Need Sex In The Relationship To Be With Her. This Is The Woman Of My Dreams Yo!! She Making Me Wanna Settle Already. But What If She Don't Feel The Same About Me? She Has To Man...I Need A Real Woman In My Life...She Has To Be Mine..I Want Her Soo Bad.