Chapter 18

Tiki^^

Jahrii POV**

I Walked Downstairs To Feed My 5 Month Old Puppy, Tiki.
She Had Gotten Sooo Big And Cute From When Ojay First Got Her For Me. Speaking Of Ojay...He's Been Super Supportive Knowing I'm Pregnant. We Haven't Had Any Arguments So Far, I'm Only 4 Months But I'm Still Big Due To The Fact That I'm Having Twins. We Found Out What We're Having A Few Months Ago And When The Doctor Told Us, We We're Really In Shock. But Come To Find Out Doctor Lyons Was My Old Elementary School Teacher At Schulze Academy. But She Died Last Month..Everyone Who Went There With Me Felt So Terrible, She Was So Fun. I Went To Go Pay My Respects At The Funeral And It. Was. A. Mess. Everyone Cried....

But After I Fed My Pretty Pretty Baby Girl, I Went Upstairs To Hop In The Shower. But To My Luck...Ojay Had Already Beat Me To It.

Bae Come On Now You Knew I Was About To Get In Here. You Seen My Towel And My Clothes On The Sink.

"Well...You Gone Have To Hop In This Bitch With Me Cause I Ain't Getting Out Just Yet."

No..You Might Try To Wash Something Then Make A Mistake By Hitting My Stomach..Not Happening.

"There You Go With That Shit...That's One Of Few Things I Would Never Hit In This World Baby. Why You Always Say Shit Like That."

Anything Thing Is Possible Ojay...But What Are The Other Things??

"I Would Never Hit A Bitch {sexual} Knowing I Have My World Standing Right Here Before Me, I Would Never Hit You Because I Respect You And You Carrying My Kids, And I Would Never Hit A Child..Unless I'm Slappin They Hand."

Okay...Okay....Well Move Over So I Can Get Some Damn Space.

Ojay POV**

Even Though She Was Pregnant She Still Looked Flawless As Hell...She Reached For Her Rag My I Did There First And Said I Got This.

As I Washed Her Up I Couldn't Help But To Kiss On Her. She Was So Beautiful And I Was Lucky To Have Her All To Me. I Will Never Fuck Up This Chance To Be With Her Because You Only Get This Chance Once In A Lifetime.

I Kissed On Her Shoulder All The Way To Her Ears. I Wasnt Kissing Hard..But Softly And Gently. Tiny Moans Escaped Her Mouth And I Really Love It When She Moans..I Would Literally Make It Into A Song And Play It On Repeat. I Wasn't Having That She Knew What She Was Doin To A Nigga.

Soooo I Picked Her Up Bridal Style And Took Her Into Our Room. Laid Her Down And Went Straight To Kissing Her ..Then Got Down.
That's Another Thing I Live About Jahrii. She Could Look At A Skinny Bitch And Not Give A Damn About Them. Because She Fine Pregnant Or Not. I Was So Deep In My Thoughts I Didn't Even Realize I Tasted Something Super Sweet. She Had Already Came And I Didn't Stop Because I Didn't Even Know.
Pregnant Women Stay Horny Asf To Be Honest...Its Like Every Little Thing Turns Them On. Even Hand Holding.

So She Was Screaming And Shakin And Shit But That Didn't Mean I Was Done With Her. It Never Does. But She Couldn't Control Her Screams And Whines Telling Be To Stop And Slow Down...I Asked Her..You Sure?

Jahrii POV**

"You Sure?"

Yes I'm Sure You Going Too Fast And I Can't Contain Myself Ojarius.

When He Slowed Down It Really Fucked Things Up..It Made Me Go Even Crazier Because Now I Could Really Concentrate On The Feeling..But When He Would Do It Fast I Would Shake Really Hard. But Now My Hips Would Rock Constantly Due To Him Licking Slow Like That. Once Again I Had To Pull Him Up Because I Wanted To Feel Him Inside Of Me.
Since We Were Already Naked He Didn't Have To Slide Anything Off.
As Soon As He Put It In I Jumped.

"Stop Moving."

I Caaantttt It Still Feels Like I'm A Virgin.

"That's The Example Of Tight Pussy For You And I'm Tryna Give And Get Pleasure But If You Keep Moving Its Going To Hurt."

With That Being Said He Went In Slow And Steady. With Soft Strokes Careful Not To Hurt Me .
I Was Already Going Crazy. While The Time Passed He Started To Do Slow Deep Strokes.. Then Sped Up The Pace A Little Bit.. It Wasn't Fast, But It Wasn't Slow Either.

But Boiii Weren't They Deep. I Knew What He Was Trying To Do. By The Time I Figured That Out He Was Already Going Fast And Deep Before I Could Say Something I Had Already Squirted Everywhere. And It Got On Our Versace Blankets..I Was Pissed But At Least We Had The Money To Buy More.

He Looked At Me With A Smart Smirk...He Thought He Was The Shit Didn't He??...I Can't Lie, He Was. But Still ..

So After We Washed Up Again I Realized Today Was Friday..That Meant Me And Keya Got Our Allowance Today.

I Called Her Up And We Started To Talk.

Jahrii: Guess What Time Is Biitchh.

Keya: Time To Get This Money Niggaaa.

Jahrii: Haah You A Trip But Wyd Wya?

Keya: Nothing Finna Chill And I'm Driving Back Home Right Now.

Jahrii: Oh Alright Hit Me Up When You Get Home.

Keya: Alright Ham..Bye Sis Tell Ojay Fuck Ass I Said Hey.

Jahrii: Haha Bye Nigga.

Keya POV**

10 Minutes After We Hung Up The Phone I Pulled Up In My Driveway.

I Used To The Key To My House That King Gave Me And When I Walked In There He Was Sitting On The Couch.

Whatchu Doing Here?

"Waiting On You. Where You Coming From?"

I Was At My Little Brother House Seeing How He Was Doing.

"Bullshitt.."

Uhm..Whatchu Mean Bullshit.

"You Lying."

I Ain't Gotta Lie To Nobody I'm Grown As Fuck.

"Exactly...So Why ARE You Lying."

OK Ain't No Need To Yell But I Just Told You I Wasn't Lying So If You Don't Believe Me That's On You Because I Know The Truth.

"Bitch You Think You Slick And Shit If You Was With Another Nigga You Got Another Thing Coming."

Bitch??? Last Time I Checked My Name Was Keya Not Bitch. But Since You So Comfortable With That Bitch Word, You Can Bitch Yo Yellow Ass Out My House!

"Bitch I'm Paying Bills In This Bitch Shut The Fuck Up!"

Okay I Guess I'll Be Leaving Then I Can Just Buy My Own Shit, The Fuck...I Gotta Go Make These Bands ANYWAYS.

I Didn't Even Give Him A Chance To Say Anything Because I Was Already Upstairs. But Before I Opened My Bedroom Door I Heard Some Shit Being Thrown Around.

I Opened The Door Quick As Fuck With My Gun Out And Guess Who I Saw.......MALIKA!!

BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT MY SHIT BEFORE I KILL YOU BITCH!

This Bitch Was Stealing All Of My Money Ojay Paid Me Weekly...And Shit I Had From My Job As A Bartender At The Crazy Horse. This Bitch Must Be Out Her Mind.

Before She Could Scream Her Ratchet Ass Off I Heard King Running Up The Stairs. He Entered The Room Behind Me So I Didn't See What He Was Doing.

But I Couldn't Take My Eyes Off Of Malika Because I Seen What Was On Her Waist Band...She Carried A Gun As Well.

She Tried To Reach For It So I Shot Her In Both Her Shoulders.

After I Did That I Felt King Put A Gun To My Head....He Didn't Shoot Me But He Sure Did Pistol Whip The Hell Outta Me.

After That It Was Just Blank...............