Part 6

You looked around, "I cannot stay too long, everypony will know I'm missing!" you said worriedly. He frowned, "I understand!" He said, trying to not sound sad...But, deep down he enjoyed you here. "Will you be back, Ace?..." You blushed a bit, he remembered your name! You looked away quickly, "Of course!"

He smiled, "Goodbye!!" he said as you ran away, soon you opened the door. Then greeted by screaming of a worried sister and best friend. "WHERE WAS YOU?!" Jasmine screamed. "OH MY CELESTIA WHERE IS HE. WHERE WAS YOU? ARE YOU HURT?! My poor Acey!!!" Silvermist screamed, gripping onto you.

"I'm fine! " you said, they calmed down a bit "And I..." trying to think, you said, knowing it was a bluff. "I don't know where that beast is!" Jasmine smiled, hugging you "He is awful I'm glad you didn't get hurt..."

Silvermist looked side to side...
Then said, "He isn't a beast. But he also isn't here..." You suddenly felt bad for calling him a beast...
He may look like one, but you're sure Discord had a heart of gold!
He DID try to hurt everypony and take over
...
But... You just don't know...Is it wrong to feel this way? Is it wrong to call him a beast? Was it wrong to help...
You...
Don't know...