Part 7

It was the next day, you thought it all was just a dream... You brushed you mane, smiling into the mirror as you yawned. You yawn, closing your eyes but by the time you opened them again...
You...
Saw him!

You turned around quickly "D-discord?! What are you doing here?!" You said, very worriedly. He said, followed by a yawn, "It's REALLY boring in that old cave of yours! And I got rather...Lonely." You blushed, lonely?! Why did he give you that look!
He had a smirk.
Half opened eyes...Wait.
HE WAS BLUSHING, TOO!!!!!

Could it be, did he like you?! You like him...But...Wow.
He smiled then gave you a small kiss on the cheek, you blushed even harder. Then he whispered "Thank you, I saw the guards hunting and yelling for me...
If it wasn't for you I would be locked up..."
You never realized they wanted him that badly! Then, you wonder...
'What could he have done?...'

Bags appeared in his hands, his eyes was watery "I'm on my lonesome way...Goodbyyee..."
You hated to see him go, but you knew he had to hide...

Wait...

That's it! Hide!
He had to hide!!!
You smiled, "Stay here! They would never find you here!!!" He smiled back, dropping his bags as he bounced onto your bed "Oh joy!!!" discord said as he got ready to stay with you...