Chapter 1

''Move it asshole!'' Craig Tucker pushed his bullying victim, Tweek to the ground. Craig has always bullied Tweek and he had no idea why.

"Tweek! Are you ok?'' Butters yelled while running to Tweek. ''Y-yea Butters, I'm fine.'' Butters and Tweek have been very close friends over the years. He is the only one who Tweek can really open up too. '

"H-hes such a d-dick!'' Tweek said while Butters helped him up off the ground. ''Just don't pay him any mind Tweek. He's not worth the time.''

The last class of the day was music, and that was a class that Tweek had to deal with Craig in. '

"Alright, alright class everyone take your seats!'' Ms. Chokesondik said. (IM SORRY I HAD TOO XD) Tweek sat in front of Craig, and that was his perfect time to always get Tweek in trouble.

Tweek felt a paper ball hit the back of his head and turned around. ''C-craig! will you stop t-that?'' Tweek angrily asked. ''TWEEK!'' Ms. Chokesondik yelled. ''Be quiet Tweek, or you will be sent to the principal's office!''

''B-but...'' Tweek sighed. It was no use. ''Now, before i was RUDELY interrupted by Tweek, i was gonna say that we have a class project coming up. Since most of you are FAILING, This will be your chance to make it up. Everyone will be paired in two's. You are going to have to pick a song to sing to the class. Whoever will have the most meaningful song will earn a good grade.''

Really a song? i hope i get paired with someone good! Tweek thought to himself.

Craig raised his hand. ''Yes Craig?'' Ms. Chokesondik asked. ''What if we don't wanna do this shitty project?'' The class chuckled.

"CRAIG, YOU BETTER DO THIS OR YOUR ASS IS GONNA FAIL THIS CLASS!'' Craig rolled his eyes and flipped her off. '

"Now, I'm going to pair you with your partner's. I want no complaing. "The bell rang, and Ms. Chokesondik Put the pairs on the board.

''Sweet dude we got paired together!'' Kyle smiled while giving Stan a high five. Those two always got paired together.. Tweek thought.

Craig went up to the board next. ''Tweek is my partner? Really Ms.Chokesondik?''

WHAT?? CRAIG IS MY PARTNER?? ''ARGH!! I-I can't work with him!!'' I yelled while pulling on my hair.

Everyone started to exit the classroom, and Craig walked up to me. ''Hey asshole, Looks like we are gonna be partners.'' He winked at me and walked out the classroom, and i couldn't help but blush.

Did he just talk to me without punching me?

HELLO OMG I HAD THIS STORY IN MY HEAD FOR A WHILE. I hope everyone liked the first chapter!