Bonus chapter #2

Hey guys! Here with another bonus chapter! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! ENJOY :)
---------
Christmas time was coming, the mall was filled with joy, Craig and Clyde were shopping for some Christmas toys.

"Woo! Gift shopping!" Clyde cheered. "I've got a gift for everyone on the list. I think that's good!" Craig said. "Forgetting somebody?" Clyde asked. "Who?" Craig asked.

Clyde coughed, "Your boyfriend?"
"Oh! Trust me I haven't forgotten about Tweek. I just don't know what to get him. He gives no hints." Craig said.

"Dude just get him a coffee maker or something..."
"First, he already has one, and second, THAT'S BORING! I NEED TO GET SOMETHING SPECIAL!" Craig yelled.

Everyone in the line looked at Craig. "Whoops." The two got their gifts and wrapping paper, and was now walking out of the store. "Just, take him to the mall or something. If he sees something he likes get it I guess." Clyde said.

"Yea! Like making him sit on santa's lap!"
"Um, Craig I don't think-"
"No! That's a genius idea! Thanks, Clyde!" Craig then ran to Tweek's house.
-------
Craig knocked on Tweek's door, and Tweek answered. "Tweek!" Craig gave Tweek a hug.

"I-I missed you, Craig!" Tweek said returning the hug.

"I have a surprise for you!" Craig said.

"W-what is it?" Tweek asked, excited. "We are going on a date to the mall!" Craig grabbed Tweek's hand, and the two walked to the mall.

Okay, operation find out what Tweek wants for Christmas is a go. "C-Craig? Why are we here?"

Shit. He's already getting suspicious.

"Can't I take my boyfriend on a date?" Craig said nervously.

"B-but It was never planned-" Craig interrupted Tweek. "How about we look in some stores?"

Craig brought Tweek into some stores, but it looked like Tweek didn't want anything. He looked bored actually. Guess we gotta go with the whole Santa lap thing. "Um.. I have a surprise for you!"
"W-what Is It?"
"You are gonna sit on Santa's lap!" Craig said, excited.

"W-WHY?" Tweek yelled.

"Because you can tell him what you want!"

"A-All I want for Christmas Is-" Craig interrupted Tweek.

"Please do this for me?" Tweek sighed. "O-Only for you.."
"Thank you!"
Craig gave Tweek a kiss.

Tweek waited in line for this whole Santa thing. It was embarrassing honestly, but he's only doing it to make Craig happy. Then, he was next. Kids on the line were giving him dirty looks.

"HO! HO! HO!" The Santa yelled. "Who's next?" He said jolly.

"G-God dammit.." Tweek said to himself.

Tweek went to the chair, and looked back at Craig, and gave him a thumbs up. Tweek sat on the Santa's lap.

"So little boy! What would you like to get for Christmas?" The Santa asked happily. "N-nothing.." Tweek said uncomfortable. "Oh? Then why are you here?"

"M-my boyfriend forced me.."
"Oh.. Well then. This is very awkward, off you go little boy!"

Tweek got off the Santa's lap and walked back to Craig. "So how was it?" Craig asked. "I didn't want anything.."

"But-"

"C-Craig! It's okay, we can go now."

Tweek took Craig's hand and the two walked out the mall.
--------
Tweek and Butters were discussing later that day, about what he should get Craig on Christmas Day.