Chapter 13

Please don't hate me for this chapter!! D:
"W-why do you bully me at school?"

The question replayed in Craig's head so many times. What the hell was he going to respond to that? What was he going to say? "C-craig?"

"None of your God damn business, that's why." Craig replied sternly. 

"I-It's just a simple question Craig.." Tweek Mumbled. 

"Well maybe it's not just a 'simple question' for me!"

"W-why are you getting upset?" Tweek asked. 

"Because you don't fucking get it Tweek. You never will."

"I-if you freaking tell me maybe I will!"

"No you won't! Just leave it the fuck alone!"

"H-how can I? You act like such a jerk at school, but so different now!"

"A jerk huh? You know what? Just fuck off Tweek. I thought you were different. Don't be surprised if I kick your twitchy ass tomorrow." Craig angrily opened the door and slammed it, walking out of Tweek's house. 

All I did was ask a question! I guess now we are back to square one again. I don't even wanna go to school tomorrow.

-------------------
I was downstairs getting ready to leave for school. "Tweek? Did you hear the door slam loud last night?" My mother asked. 

"W-WHAT? NO..!" I nervously replied. 

"Hmm. Okay. Just was asking. Have a good day at school today honey!" I walked out the house, and I was on my way walking to school, and I saw Butters. 

"H-hey butters!" I said while waving. 

"Hey Tweek! How was your weekend?" Butters asked. "Good until last night.."

"Why until last night? Did you not use protection Tweek?" Butters laughed. 

"N-no! Craig and I argued."

"What happened?"

"I just asked why he bullies me, then he just got so defensive about it."

"He probably got defensive since he obviously bullies you because he likes you Tweek."

"N-no he doesn't.."

"See? Instead of thinking of the negatives, think of the positives."

"I-I guess.. Thanks Butters.."

"Anytime Tweek, Anytime.
-------------------------
"Alright class. Projects are due in 2 days. Class is dismissed!" Ms. Chokesondik said. Everyone was exiting the class, and i jsut remembered. Oh shit! The project! I'm gonna fail this class, since my partner pretty much hates me at the moment, and is probably gonna kick my ass. 

"B-butters did you finish your project?" I asked. 

"Yep! Song is ready!" Butters replied. I really have to talk to Ms. Chokesondik. 

"Ms.Chokesondik?"

"What is it, tweek?"

"W-well um, I might fail this.."

"What do you mean your gonna fail? Craig is your partner isn't he?"

"W-well yes, but-"

"ENOUGH, TWEEK. I ALREADY TOLD YOU FROM THE START, NO COMPLAINING ABOUT WHO YOU GET PAIRED WITH! YOU ARE DISMISSED." Ms. Chokesondik yelled, and slammed the door shut. Sheesh! I was about to walk to my locker, then my books got slammed out my hands. 

"Aw, did the Spazz drop his books?" And of course, it was Craig. Back to square one I guess. 

"L-leave me alone, Craig." I mumbled while picking my books up. 

"No I'm good, it's way more fun doing it this way." He pushed me against the lockers and I fell to the ground.

I wanted to cry right then and there. Why did I love somebody that did this to me? What is wrong with me?? I can't do this anymore. I have to defend myself. 

"L-LEAVE ME ALONE CRAIG! STOP BEING A JERK!!" I yelled. I finally felt something I haven't felt in a while.

Confidence.
And a small crowd was forming. "You act so fucking tough here, but outside school your act so fucking different-''
I was cut off, when I saw a punch coming my way. I couldn't avoid it, I got hit. I saw blood. Before I knew it, there was darkness.

Last I heard where screams.