Bonus chapter #1

Hey, guys! Happy Thanksgiving! I miss updating this story so much honestly D: so I'll be making bonus chapters!! :D So enjoy this Thanksgiving bonus chapter. I had so much fun writing this! XD
------------
"C-Craig!"
"Yes, Tweek?"
"I-I need your help!"
"What's wrong,Tweek?"
"W-well I have to make a cake for Thanksgiving!"
"And?"
"I-I need your help, to make it! Please?"
"Of course I'll help you, Tweeky." Craig gave Tweek a kiss on the cheek, and interwined hands in the hallway.
------------
"Alright class, you are dismissed, have a good Thanksgiving break!" Ms.Chokesondik happily said. Everyone left the class excited to be finally getting the hell out that school. 

"So, grocery store?" Craig asked his boyfriend. 

"Y-yes!" Tweek replied. The two walked out the school, and walked to the grocery store. And yup, it was packed. It is the day before Thanksgiving, after all. "Shit. It's crowded as fuck in here!!" Craig yelled. 

"C-Craig! Calm down!" Tweek whispered. 

"Fine, only for you, babe. Now let's get this shit." The two went down the crowded isle, and looked for the cake mix. 

"What kind of cake is it gonna be?" Craig asked.

 "C-Coffee cake!!" Tweek happily replied. 

"Of course." Craig laughed. Craig looked for the different mix's, and could not find coffee flavor at all. Was that even a real thing? "C-can you find It?" Tweek asked. 

"Nope. Is is there even a mix for Coffee cake?"

"W-well.. Just get vanilla mix!" Craig grabbed the vanilla mix, and the two walked to the register. And of course, it was crowded. "T-this will take forever!" Tweek sighed. 

"Hey, wait a minute! We can use the self checkout!"

"C-Craig, I don't think-"

"Stop worrying babe, how hard can it be?" Craig grabbed Tweek's hand and went to the self checkout.

"Please, swipe your items." The machine said. Craig swiped the cake mix. "Please swipe a little faster."

"What the fuck?" Craig swiped it faster. "Please swipe a little slower."

"Oh for fucks sake." Craig swiped it slower. 

"C-Craig it's okay, we can-"

"Babe, I told you not to worry, I got this." Craig said while interrupting Tweek. "Please swipe a tiny bit faster." Craig swiped the mix faster.

"A little slower now." The machine said. "THIS IS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SELF CHECKOUT??" Craig yelled impatiently. Tweek couldn't help but giggle at this, it was hilarious. "Fine, I'll do this shit one more time." Craig swiped the mix, and yes, the machine said to swipe it faster. 

"Fuck this!! I'm sorry Tweek, looks like we have to wait in this fucking line."

"A-as long as I am waiting with you, I don't mind.."
"Aw, this is why I love you." Craig have Tweek a peck on the lips, and waited in line.

20 minutes later.....

"About time." Craig said as they were next in line. The woman at the front swiped the cake mix. "You people really need to fix that self checkout." Craig said, annoyed. 

"Well sorry, sir. But nobody is there for a reason since it clearly does not work." The woman said with an attitude. "Bitch." Craig mumbled. "Your total will be 5.50." Tweek gave the woman the money, and she put the mix in the bag as they left the grocery store. "That woman was such a bitch!"