Perfect Little Punching Bag

Pairing: Kyumin

Prompt: S&M

Summary: Kyuhyun and Sungmin have the kind of relationship where both end up with bruises and bite marks; but with both being sadomasochists, that's the best part. But one trip to the ER may bring their perfect relationship to a sudden stop when one is accused of abuse.

          Sungmin felt his head smack harshly into the wall as he was pushed down by his boyfriend Kyuhyun. No words were exchanged between the two as Sungmin stood up and smacked Kyuhyun across the face. The dark brunette Korean merely turned his head back to Sungmin and shoved him into the coffee table. Sungmin reached over and grabbed a lamp before smashing it against Kyuhyun's abdomen, causing Kyuhyun to kneel forward and gasp for breath. When he finally caught his breath back, Kyuhyun gazed up at Sungmin and saw blood dripping down his head from where Sungmin had been knocked into the wall. At the sight of the blood, Kyuhyun licked his lower lip before pushing Sungmin into the couch, hearing the sound of the blonde's shoulder bang against the side. Sungmin hurried to his feet before snatching the front of Kyuhyun's shirt and throwing him down on the ground. He climbed on top of his boyfriend and began punching his mouth, watching his bottom lip begin to bleed as a cut formed. Suddenly, Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin's hands and heaved his boyfriend off of him. Kyuhyun gripped Sungmin's hair as he pulled the blonde to his feet before shoving Sungmin back against the wall. The two took angry breaths as they gazed at one another. Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin's head to the side and began to hungrily place open-mouthed kisses against the soft flesh of Sungmin's neck. "Are you as turned on right now as I am?" Kyuhyun breathed out quietly.

          "Yes, take me now Kyuhyun," Sungmin requested, wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun's neck and legs around Kyuhyun's waist.

          "C'mon, I've got to fuck you right now while I'm still throbbing," Kyuhyun panted, causing a shiver to run down Sungmin's spine.

          Kyuhyun carried Sungmin into their bedroom and flung the blonde Korean down on the bed before ripping his shirt off as Sungmin started tearing off Kyuhyun's clothes. "Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun I need you, please," Sungmin whined as Kyuhyun quickly unbuttoned his jeans and yanked them down along with Sungmin's boxers.

          "I know baby, I'm hurrying," Kyuhyun responded, lugging his pants and boxers down as well. Looking down, Kyuhyun saw the many bruises and cuts that littered Sungmin's skin from their previous engagements, and the sight was enough to make Kyuhyun moan, knowing that he'd been the one to blemish Sungmin's beautiful skin. "Are you aching for me baby?" Kyuhyun wondered as he hovered over Sungmin.

          "Y-yes," Sungmin panted, feeling his bruises pulsate in ecstasy already.

          "Does it hurt?" Kyuhyun asked, brushing his lips against Sungmin's collar bone.

          "Yes, I hurt," Sungmin confirmed.

          "Then I want you to hurt for just a little while longer," Kyuhyun devilishly replied. He then bit Sungmin's collar bone before licking down the blonde's torso and stomach. Sungmin moaned loudly as he felt Kyuhyun bite into his hips and roughly dig his nails into Sungmin's thighs.

          Kyuhyun then lowered his head onto Sungmin's member, licking and sucking harshly against the length. Sungmin threw his head back as he orgasmed down Kyuhyun's throat and felt his member twitch against Kyuhyun's gums. The dark brunette Korean grazed his teeth down Sungmin's member as he pulled his mouth off the blonde's length. "Kyuhyun, K-Kyuhyun please," Sungmin moaned.

          Hearing Sungmin beg only made Kyuhyun want his lover even more. "Okay baby, let's not keep either of us waiting any longer," Kyuhyun whispered as he took Sungmin's legs and wrapped them around his waist. Kyuhyun roughly thrust into Sungmin's body, just like the blonde liked it. Sungmin moaned out loudly and crudely raked his fingernails up and down Kyuhyun's back, making Kyuhyun groan as he bent his head and kissed and bit at Sungmin's neck while continuing to move in and out of Sungmin.