My Prince of Seduction Part II

Pairing: Kangteuk

Prompt: Master/slave

Summary: A very much demanded continuation of the previous entry featuring Kangin and Leeteuk. This segment takes place almost a year after the events of the previous entry.

"Kangin, we have received good news for you," the King informed one evening at dinner.

"Yes father, what is it?" Kangin inquired.

"Our friends to the West in Incheon have agreed for our kingdoms to be unified together stronger," the King began.

"That is wonderful news, how does the King plan for that to happen?" Kangin wondered.

"By you wedding their princess," the King stated.

Kangin paused and glanced over at Leeteuk standing in the corner, who raised his head in shock. "I beg your pardon?" Kangin asked, hoping his father was joking.

"Yes, we have agreed that you will marry Princess Lee Min Ah, and the two of you will produce an heir that will be the joint ruler of the two kingdoms," the King explained. "The wedding will be held before the first snowfall."

"Is this not but joyous news Kangin? You will be receiving a wife within the month," the Queen added.

Kangin discretely looked over at Leeteuk again, and saw his servant close to tears. "Yes mother," Kangin muttered. He cleared his throat before standing up. "I have finished for the evening and will be returning to my room for the remainder of the night."

"Very well, good night son," the King said as Kangin and Leeteuk walked out of the dining room together.

"Do you think everything is alright with Kangin?" the Queen inquired.

"Of course dear, he probably wants time in solitude to release his emotions about the news of his bride," the King suggested.

Meanwhile, Kangin closed the door to his bedroom and locked himself and Leeteuk inside. The two were silent as Kangin felt his heart pound as he huffed loudly with his back facing Leeteuk, while his servant stood there nervously. Turning around, Kangin quickly stormed over and turned over all the tables in his rage, knocking water pitchers, cups, vases, and ornamental decorations to the floor. Leeteuk jumped back in fear as he heard Kangin breathe angrily. "I cannot believe them," he muttered under his breath. Leeteuk moved into the corner and hid behind a giant fern, concealed in a vase. Kangin sat down in his chair and closed his eyes as he tried to calm down. "Why must they do this? I specifically told them I was not ready to become a husband, and they go behind my back!" Kangin said aloud to himself. After a few minutes, Kangin stood up and walked over to a cabinet before grabbing a crystal bottle from inside. He removed the top and swallowed down the caramel colored alcohol inside. Kangin suddenly looked around and realized something. "Leeteuk?" he called softly, searching the room for his servant.

"I'm here," Leeteuk quietly informed from behind the potted plant.

Kangin slowly walked over and saw his lover cowering in fear behind the fern, so Kangin knelt down and pulled Leeteuk into his arms, whispering "I am sorry, I am so sorry, I lost my temper. Leeteuk I am not angry at you, I am angry with my parents. Please forgive my actions, I was not trying to hurt you."

The Prince placed a kiss on Leeteuk's lips before seeing tears escape from Leeteuk's eyes. "What will become of us?" Leeteuk asked, leaning his head against Kangin's. "I'm afraid you will no longer love me."