Plans

Piper was having probably the third worst day of her life. Right behind her Father almost dying and Leo "dying".

The Drakon had already lunged the three all went in different directions. Piper landed the closest to the monster, her hair wiped in her face as the wind changed. In a quick movement she was up on her feet checking to see where it stood.

Those yellow eyes were slowly watching her movement like a cobra swaying back and forth.

"I hate Drakons." Piper mutters as it springs into action again, it's fang grazes her upper arm, lucky it wasn't her sword fighting arm.

She slashes at anything that had was its same dark color. As soon as the fight has begun it stopped, it slowly slithered away sending ice into her veins.

"Piper," Jason flies down next to her, "You alright?"

"Beside the monsters and the raid on the camp," She puts on an overly sweet smile, "Never better."

Jason rolls his eyes putting an arm around Piper and taking off, "We have to see what they're after."

"I know what they are after," Jason takes out a harpy with a bolt of lighting, "The scrolls that contain the next Great Prophecy."

"That's why you ran off to the Temple of Zeus." Jason said, "So where are they now?"

Piper grins throwing her dagger into the chest of a gryphon and pulling it out, "Leo's belt."

"That's one problem we don't have to worry about." Jason drives next to the Little Timber where Piper saw Percy and Hazel, "Now we kick those monsters out my home and regroup."

"Now that's," Piper slashes at the monster, "A plan."

~
The battle was hard fought. Piper was pretty sure that nobody in all the camp had gone with some degree of injury. At this moment she was having her left arm set while a group of a campers went to retrieve more ambrosia and nectar.

"This is only the start." Percy said breaking the silence, Annabeth looks up, "We have to get our plan together and head out tomorrow morning or even tonight."

So soon.

"Wait Percy, I want to kick butt too but the thing is the Argo III doesn't even have her frame up yet." Leo was using crutches to hobble over to Percy, "How do you expect us to travel halfway across the world with no transportation."

Percy slyly grins at Nico who spits out his nectar.

"Gods are you insane?" Nico wipes the back of his mouth with his sleeve, "That will no doubt kill me."

Annabeth intervenes, "While getting to Greece and Egypt is one of our main goals we can't just burden Nico. Speaking of which I think it would be best to divide and conquer."

Reyna perks up at this, "You suggest we split up? Into how many teams."

"No that I don't love you Carter but if your Houses of Life or Houses in general are endanger please go protect them. You need to get to Egypt as fast as we need to get to Greece." Percy stands placing a hand on Carter's shoulder, "When the battle does come please give me a call."

Percy pulls away pushing something into Carter's hand, he nods.

"Walt. Sadie and Zia." Carter address the magicians, "Percy is right."

"Yet it fills as if we are abandoning our allies Carter." Zia said as Sadie nods.

"Trust me your not." Piper cuts in, "What's the use of all of us traveling together getting attacked by monsters and demons and who knows they could be destroying whatever on Egypt. We want you to have a home to come back to also."