ghost

vv vaguely based off of halsey's ghost bc y not. Plus it's a really good song. It's not a song fic because it's completely different, but the song inspired me so I hope you like it.

Word count: 3014

Trigger warnings: mentions of rape, general drunkenness, SMUT. (they have secks. If you want to skip, there's a thing)

Summary: Dan goes to a club, meets Phil, they have the secks.
(Lonely!dan and Stripper!phil)

Dan's p.o.v.

Everyday. Everyday I go to sleep needing something. Someone. I feel a hole in my heart every night as I fall asleep holding no one. I guess it's natural, but it's gotten out of hand. I've resorted to hugging pillows and bundles of my blanket. I have plenty of options for potential partners, but none of them seem to entice me.

I came to a conclusion. I'll go out with a bunch of friends and hopefully get laid, maybe that will take my mind off of it. I called up my mates p.j. and Chris and told them to bring some other friends. We set to meet at my flat at 10 and go to a local club.

*at 10*

"Aye mate, how have you been?" P.j. asked me.

"Fine I guess. I haven't been doing anything recently. I need a flat mate so badly."

"Yeah I know. You know I would but I gotta keep this shit occupied 24/7." He said pointing at Chris.

"Hey! You love me!" Chris yelled.

"Unfortunately, yes." P.j. joked. Their relationship makes me feel so much I hate it but it is so cute. Ugh I need someone.

We arrived at the club after we walked for about 10 minutes. It took like 20 minutes waiting to get in, but it was with it. The music was already blasting and people were dancing with eachother.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, who wants to come with me?" I asked the group. Everyone raised their hand. I chucked and we all walked to the bar tender asking for a round of shots. We did this for a while until I couldn't remember how many I've had. Time to dance. I grabbed a random person who was dancing and started dancing with them. We laughed and moved together for a couple of songs. Then the strippers came out and we all cheered. Me and the guy I was with moved to the front and cheered as they trusted their hips and and people started throwing money at them. I was captivated by this guy with blue eyes and black hair dancing and moving toward me while he slowly took off his shirt. My eyes widened as the guy I was with started grabbing my ass and trying to kiss down my neck. I fucking hate when people touch my neck. I turned and pushed him off me and he just looked at me for a minute before putting up his middle finger and waking away. I know I just gave up the opportunity to sleep with someone, but blue eyes already had my interest. I have no chance with him though, as he is beautiful and I probably look like shit.

He continued walking toward me and his shirt was already of. He whipped it around a bit and threw it at me with a wink, and walked away swaying hips. I caught it and noticed that it smelled like heaven. Jesus Christ he's beautiful.

I was so intrigued by him that I stayed there for 10 songs and p.j. came to find me. He grabbed my arm and yanked me away from the crowd. Blue eyes was just getting off stage and I was going to talk to him but nooooo Mr. Grumypants had to ruin everything.

"What do you want p.j.?!" I yelled over the music.

"Chris threw up so we're going home. We wanted to know if you wanted to get a taxi with us?"

"I guess I should probably go too, seeing as blue eyes is gone."

"What? Who?"

"No one. I'll be there in a minute okay, I'm gonna go find Kendall and Sean and tell them were leaving."