Chapter 3

The rain dragged me down, the winds pulled me up, and ocean crashes made confidence fade. This all lasted for less than a second, before two strong bonds grabbed hold of my wrists. Harshly hitting me against the cliff. "Why are you here?"   

  |-.-.-.-.-.-|

  With no answer, I was hit against the cliff once more pain flying through my body. Forcing me to answer, "I don't know"  

"Kent." Was the only reply, as the grip on one of my arms disappeared. Making the raindrops weigh more against my face. "I wouldn't ask you again, why are you here?" Traumatized, I gave no answer. "Drop her."

"What! No!" I yelled, but it was too late.The support on my wrist disappeared, dropping me to my death. My voice screaming for live, and mercey. 

 |-.-.-.-.-.-|

Warmness surrounded me, providing me with comfort. My hands searched the area, touching the smooth cloth of a blanket, reaching for the roughness of the ground. Reaching, I found myself falling face first on to the ground, with a chuckle. "You were always the clumsy one" 

Ignoring him, I sit myself up straight. Wait. Were? Confusion washed my face. Which switched to sudden surprise, when he grabbed my  upper arm.

Hey guys! Short I know, sorry. As I said I have a rough draft, yet I'm going a bit off course of it. O well :) Next chapter should be easier and quicker to write! :) I hope to get more done now! 

Hope to see ya guys next chapter! :)