¡Lo siento!

Hey, guys!!!! 

Hey, guys!!!! 

I am really, really, really sorry for not updating since December! And I am really sorry if I fooled you into thinking this was a chapter! I'm sorry! But please, just read this out. I have some information for you guys. 

I understand it's been awhile. . . . A long while. However! I've started writing again and I'm about a quarter way through the next chapter. Yeah, Not much, but I'm busy within this next month/few weeks. 

Since I am so busy and you guys are so sweet and faithful, I made an Instagram for this Story. So you guys can connect with me more, see what I'm doing. Give you guys teasers, you guys can ask me questions, idk. I just want to connect more with you guys, you keep me going and motivated to write. The Instagram page is "blind_updates_peterpan".

Since I have not been updating, I'll tell you guys a little something. It's not much but, it's something. In the next chapter I'm going to be introducing a new character to you guys, into more dept. There is some culture/foreign language tied in. So, if you notice a mistake, please DO NOT be afraid to tell me. I'm not 100% or 50% of anything. I'm a bit of everything. 

So yeah, that's it. I'm a bit more active on this website called, Penana. If you guys want to check that writing website, be my guest. :) I love it. To find me there, my username is the same so do not worry about it. :) 

Anywho.... I still have PLENTY of homework and work to do(and writing ;) ) So, yeah. Please check the Instagram page out. I really want to give it a shot, and interact with ya guys. 

OKAY! It's 10:35pm, and my Homework isn't done

OKAY! It's 10:35pm, and my Homework isn't done. So, Good day/afternoon/morning/evening where ever you may be! 

I hope to see you guys again soon! I really do! 

I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible. :)