8. what the hell

Jenny point of view
I got ready and waited for Jasper in the living room, a few minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

I get out of the couch and open the door. Jasper stands there with a small smile.

"Bella!" I scream, "I'll be back later"

I hear a faint, okay, and walk out into the cold air. I follow Jasper to his car, he opens the door for me and goes around and starts driving to who knows where.

It was silent. Not an awkward one but more of a tense one. I have so many questions for him and I really hope he answers them.
Jasper parks the car in front of a park. We both get out of the car and start walking around. He holds my hand and I break the silence.

"How did you get to me so fast?" I ask wanting my questions answered

"Before I tell you, just know that I would never hurt you and that I love you" he says as he holds the eye contact

I was shocked, I mean he said the L word and I mean we do have a strong bond then any other relationship I've seen. I have really strong feeling for him but I don't think I'm ready to say that I love him. We keep walking for few minutes when he finally answers my question "Please, try to understand. And don't get scared. My... family and I are vampires"

what the hell?

Vampires? Seriously?
I look at him trying to find a hint of a smile. That maybe all this is a joke. But I can't find one. Nor does he steps in to say, just kidding, Got ya.

When I finally process that this is not a joke, my brain starts working again. I'm not scared of him, I'm just shocked that vampires exist.

"Do you guys, you know... hunt...?" I trailed off

"No, uh, we consider ourselves vegetarians, since we only drink animal blood" he says

"Oh okay. Is that why your eyes are gold?" I ask my head spinning a little trying to process this information

I asked many other questions. Jasper tells me about the gifts that some vampires get. They can run very fast and are strong. I carefully listen to every fact he was throwing at me.

Alice gets visions on the future depending on the person's choice.

Edward can read everyone mind except Bella's.

Jasper can feel and change someone emotion.

Sometimes I would stay quiet and other times I'll nod my head to tell him that I understand. Then Jasper tells me about mates. Mates are two people that were meant for each other. Jasper and I are soulmates, which makes our bond stronger than anything else.

"I have one more question but you don't have to answer it if you don't want to?"

"What is it?" He asks now sitting down next to me on a log

"Where did you get those scars?" I asked pointing to his arms that were scattered with scars

"I didn't have the same upbringing as my adoptive siblings. These are battle scars, all the training the confederate army gave me."

"What? You were part of the confederate?" I asked shocked

"I was stupid and young and naive."

"But still-"

"I know. It's not something I'm proud of, darling."

"So this happened during the civil war?"

"I was the youngest major in the Texas Calvary. I was set up by a mortal." He pauses and looks down at the ground, "Maria. She was creating an army, they were very common in the south. Usually for territory and Maria won them all. She was smart, careful and she had me.

"I was her second in command. My abilities to control emotions served her well. I trained the newborns. But it was also my job to dispose of them. I could feel everything they felt. I thought what Maria and I had was love. But I was her puppet and she pulled the strings. I didn't know there was another way until I met Alice who introduced me to the Cullens."

I didn't know what to say.

"You are now my reason to keep living." He says while I get up from the log and hold out my hand for him

"Come on, let's go home."

"Are you scared?" He asks when we get to the car

"Honestly, no. I guess at first I was just shocked but now I'm glad you told me."

Jasper leans down, pressing our foreheads together. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. Jasper closes the space between us. The kiss was sweet and warm. It's like I could feel how much he loves me.

~
Jasper parks the car in front of my driveway, and I let a pout seat on my lips.
"What's wrong, darling?" he asks quickly

"I don't want to leave you"I admit while blushing a little.

"If you want me to, I can climb up your window and sneak in."he says

I nod my head and give him a peck. When I get inside I noticed how late it is. I throw a quick goodnight to Charlie and Bella. Then I change into some pjs and wait for Jasper. A few minutes later I hear a knock on my window. I open the window and see Jasper. He comes in and gives me a big hug which I return.
"I missed you so much "I say honestly

"I know, me too, is the bond, darling" he explains quietly
We get into bed(not for that lol) I put my head on top of his chest and start falling asleep.

Jasper point of view

I finally told her, no more secrets and no more hiding. Tomorrow after school I'm taking her to my house so she can talk to the family and she will sleep over. I'm going to give her a ride to school. Anyway, I watch my angel fall asleep in my arms. And I spend the whole night admiring her beauty.

I know this chapter is short. And I'm sorry but I hope you guys enjoyed anyway. Thank you for reading. ❤️